360 & Steam Controller not working (skill/combat radial not opening)

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.
Darkwalker
Initiate

Hi,
my 360 & Steam Controller is not working at all with Wasteland 2 DC on my new PC with Win10/x64.
Precisely the left and right trigger have no function.
Cannot open the combat or skill radial. Even in game options both controllers have no funtion on both triggers...

Controls are mapped correctly and shown in game, even with Steam Controller Overlay, there is no input triggered when pressing any trigger.

I found some few other threads, are there know issues with Unity / 360 Controllers?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/404730/d ... 734131/#p1

How to fix this? I was looking forward to continue my playthrough with my new PC, but i now have no controller support ;-((

Thanks for any help!
fadingintofall
Initiate

Having a similar issue with the xbox one controller. The dpad mapping is completely off - and while I'm pretty sure I could survive with it, after using the 360 controller with no issue for so long... it bugs the heck out of me. =\
padalin
Initiate

I have been having the same exact issue as OP. Neither my steam controller nor my xbox 360 controller work.
However, I was able to temporarily get the triggers to work, by uninstalling the driver for my 360 controller then reinstalling and restarting. The next time I power on my desktop it stops working though. Maybe worth a shot OP.
Deeman1979
Initiate

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I am having this exact issue with the Wasteland 2:DC. I have two Steam Controllers and a Wireless XBOX 360 controller and the triggers are not recognised in-game no matter what I do. Its incredibly frustrating. Did anyone come up with a solution. I have never experienced this on any other game.

Return to “Wasteland 2: Technical Help”