I have fucking had it with this piece of shit.

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

ThirdDrawing
Initiate

I have fucking had it with this piece of shit.

Post by ThirdDrawing » November 20th, 2016, 3:09 am

Multiple quests unfinishable because something isn't recognised.

*CONSTANT* game crashes - like routinely every 2-3 hours, especially when I try to enter or exit a city.

Now it's crashed when I tried to quicksave after the base battle, where you're ambushed by robots when you go to get your rad suits.

A near perfect run where luck let me finish with barely any damage. Now I've tried to make it through three more times and my NPCs have been slaughtered in the first round all three times.

This is fucking Bethesda on PS3 levels of broken.

I love the story, I love the mechanics, but the game is fucking unplayable. Inexile should be offering apologies, not new games.

They won't be getting my money again until they can 100% guarantee their game isn't a broken piece of shit. This is utterly ridiculous.

kilobug
Adventurer

Re: I have fucking had it with this piece of shit.

Post by kilobug » November 20th, 2016, 4:44 am

Well, it would help if instead of raging and swearing, you would give information about your system, which platform/os, hardware specs, ...

Because many people (me included) did play the game without any such problem, so it's very likely system-dependent issue.

ThirdDrawing
Initiate

Post by ThirdDrawing » November 20th, 2016, 6:01 am

PS4

Woolfe
Supreme Jerk

Post by Woolfe » November 20th, 2016, 7:47 pm

Have you logged a call with Support regarding some of the problems you are getting?
It's not too late. Make it Eight!

marceror
Adventurer

Post by marceror » November 22nd, 2016, 5:26 pm

ThirdDrawing wrote:Multiple quests unfinishable because something isn't recognised.

*CONSTANT* game crashes - like routinely every 2-3 hours, especially when I try to enter or exit a city.

Now it's crashed when I tried to quicksave after the base battle, where you're ambushed by robots when you go to get your rad suits.

A near perfect run where luck let me finish with barely any damage. Now I've tried to make it through three more times and my NPCs have been slaughtered in the first round all three times.

This is fucking Bethesda on PS3 levels of broken.

I love the story, I love the mechanics, but the game is fucking unplayable. Inexile should be offering apologies, not new games.

They won't be getting my money again until they can 100% guarantee their game isn't a broken piece of shit. This is utterly ridiculous.
I can't speak for the PS4 experience as I play only on PC, but I've completed the game 3 times without the sort of issues you describe. I've rarely ever had a crash. My biggest issue is that sometimes after playing for a while I start seeing strange graphical artifacts, which can be annoying, but are usually resolved by quitting and relaunching the game.

Hopefully there's a solution for your issues.

SativaPhoenix
Initiate

Re: I have had it with this piece art

Post by SativaPhoenix » November 24th, 2017, 1:10 am

ROFL - this game is a masterpiece, through and through ; I think you need to update ; and make sure you get all of them,

Lix
Acolyte

Post by Lix » November 24th, 2017, 6:57 am

Nothing unusual about the OP's problem:

kilobug
Adventurer

Post by kilobug » November 24th, 2017, 8:24 am

I didn't have any serious issue with the Linux version, but it might be that the PS4 version is not as good as the PC (Linux and Windows) version...

Drool
Forum Moderator

Post by Drool » November 24th, 2017, 2:20 pm

Well, that and there's the fact that they're replying to a year old thread.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

I neither work, nor speak, for inXile.

Not too late; make it eight!