Demolitions in the mine

For all discussion of gameplay and game strategy, as well as help with technical problems.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

jpayne1138
Acolyte

Re: Demolitions in the mine

Post by jpayne1138 » November 23rd, 2013, 11:04 am

Lots and lots. Got a macro. Mined the hell out that joint.

Drool
Forum Moderator

Post by Drool » November 23rd, 2013, 9:36 pm

That explains it. The mine gets tougher the more you mine. I guess all those critters heard your pickaxe.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

Wild_Bill_711
Scholar

Post by Wild_Bill_711 » December 6th, 2013, 5:18 pm

SPOILER ALERT !!!
When the 'Mine Ceiling' collapses, you can clear it away with a TNT (and Demolition skill) to re-open the passage way... IF that 'fails', best to exit WITHOUT 'saving'... restart... and try again !
You're hardly 'trapped' in the mine... try going north... east... and back south... toward that 'locked room' just inside the mine's entrance. :o

Oops... you picked a 'bad spot' to swing that pickax (kinda toward the eastern walls)... "get rich quick" triggers nearly constant attacks with every step you take ! :lol:
Try the North-West corner next time... can 'mine some silver' there too... that 'releases' those additional adversary creatures... BUT DOESN'T trigger the nearly constant RANDOM encounters like you're experiencing !

At this point, you're better off just avoiding the Mine until everyone has Kevlar Vests (or better) and level 3 melee skills !

Good Luck ! ;)

jpayne1138
Acolyte

Post by jpayne1138 » December 10th, 2013, 8:07 am

Actually now I'm using the mine as a grind to level up. :)

jpayne1138
Acolyte

Post by jpayne1138 » December 10th, 2013, 9:13 am

Last time I went in, all 7 people in the party got at least one promotion. One got SIX, which is really unbelievable.