If you are looking for general walkthrough/gameplay help, Per's Jorner's Wasteland Guide is the place to go.
Other useful threads:
- Extremely Basic (Noob) Guide To Playing Wasteland [w/ pics]
- Custom Portraits.
- Multiple Saves vs. Multiple Instances, and a workaround.
- Wasteland drops back to the desktop immediately after launching and it eventually closes the game out.
o Restarting your computer can fix the issue.
o If the issue persists, update your video card and monitor drivers and restart again.
o The game may not run on monitors below resolutions of 1280x720 and will dump to desktop if rejecting your resolution.
- A small subsection of Windows XP users may experience skipping in audio files.
o Currently no known fix.
- There are a few small mispronunciations in the paragraph VO.
- The game freeze frequently.
o This is a heritage issue which may be circumvented by using only the keyboard to control the game.
- A store disappeared.
o This is an old issue from the original game. To avoid this bug, you should always save (manually or by instantly leaving for another map) after exiting an important shop.