Monte Cook Rewards Access

For all Torment discussion that does not fit elsewhere. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Memovira Goons

Droliath Estolah
Initiate

Monte Cook Rewards Access

Post by Droliath Estolah » October 16th, 2017, 1:50 am

Hi,

I'm posting here because honestly I don't know were to look for answers. I'm a backer of TTON and during the campaing I purchased some of Numenera & The strange book in PDF edition as rewards.

I've been try to access said rewards for a while now but I can't get my hands on it. I've redeemed the key in the backer protal but I can find no place in Monte Cook website to input said keys to download the book. And I didn't get any answer from them despite my emails.

Does someone here knows how to access this kind of rewards?

Thanks for your help

Zombra
Global Moderator

Re: Monte Cook Rewards Access

Post by Zombra » October 16th, 2017, 8:18 am

Droliath Estolah
Initiate

Post by Droliath Estolah » October 16th, 2017, 5:15 pm

Yes of course. But this only gives access to the rewards linked to InIxile. Here I'm talking about the ebooks you're supposed to download from the monte cook website. On my rewards page on the backer portal, I can only redeem the keys and then I'm apparently supposed to use said keys on the Monte Cook website. Except there is no place to use them on this site and it can't be used as a coupon either (when trying to "repurchase the ebook from the online store).

So it seems I'm in a dead end

Zombra
Global Moderator

Post by Zombra » October 17th, 2017, 2:56 am

Hmm. I notice that the Monte Cook Games Facebook page is pretty active; you might try messaging them there.