Still no physical goods

For all Torment discussion that does not fit elsewhere. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Memovira Goons

Forzo
Initiate

Still no physical goods

Post by Forzo » July 25th, 2017, 6:54 am

Hello
I pledged at the Oddity Collector level during the Kickstarter, containing a physical copy of the game. I have gotten a digital copy but I have not received any physical contents nor any shipping information. Since it was supposedly shipped in March I think it should have arrived by now. I live in Sweden and did receive physical contents for Wasteland 2 without any problems at all.

The worst thing is that I have contacted inexile support twice without getting a single answer except for the auto-generated message received email. So now I put my hopes to this forum. I want my physical goods or a refund. It is after all almost $150...

RadonGOG
Scholar

Re: Still no physical goods

Post by RadonGOG » July 26th, 2017, 12:39 pm

Wow, this sounds like a worst case.

Serjo
Explorer

Post by Serjo » July 26th, 2017, 4:05 pm

In my experience, inXile repond very quickly once somebody makes a complaint in a public forum. You'll probably get this resolved soon.

RadonGOG
Scholar

Post by RadonGOG » July 27th, 2017, 5:10 am

Hoping so as well, but they weren´t visiting the torment-area for a while... :(

phimseto
Developer

Post by phimseto » July 27th, 2017, 7:43 am

I know that we're working with our shipper on getting the last orders and reships out. What was your ticket #? I will take a look.

Forzo
Initiate

Post by Forzo » July 27th, 2017, 8:35 am

Thanks for the quick response, I hope this can be easily resolved :)
The ticket # is 1599.

RadonGOG
Scholar

Post by RadonGOG » July 27th, 2017, 9:29 am

Whooo, a dev, we have a dev in the house. Could you be so kind to take a look over here as well, after you´ve looked into the issue Forzo is facing? viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18370&p=189089#p189089

Maguth
Initiate

Post by Maguth » July 28th, 2017, 9:33 am

phimseto wrote:
July 27th, 2017, 7:43 am
I know that we're working with our shipper on getting the last orders and reships out. What was your ticket #? I will take a look.
I'm also having this problem, and I live in England. I dropped $145 back in 2015 and got the physical limited collector's edition. It's listed on my rewards page on the torment site, but I likewise have absolutely no shipping information displayed or any way of even finding what's happened to it.
I've checked through my emails, paypal, and my listed contact details, and there doesn't seem to be a mistake on that front.
What worries me is that I don't have a ticket number. The best I have is the confirmation number I saved on notepad back in 2015.
Can you help?
Thanks

daedalusAI
Initiate

Post by daedalusAI » July 30th, 2017, 3:17 am

Pathetic that people still don't have their goods which they paid for.
To add insult to injury the game is already in maintenance mode as 1.1.0 is most likely the last patch - and this only a few months after the game was released.

I was right it not purchasing it and waiting for a sale - if I even get it.

Inxile is yet another company that deserves its place on a "avoid at all costs" list.

Forzo
Initiate

Post by Forzo » August 25th, 2017, 7:00 am

Update!
I got a very good response from the support staff and I have now finally received my physical goods.
Thanks for the help :)