CE key redeems only the standard edition?

For all Torment discussion that does not fit elsewhere. No spoilers allowed.
Ronzz
Initiate

On the gog forums a user posted this screenshot (https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2017/0 ... 2b6c62.PNG).
Yet when I redeemed my CE key from inXile's website it only gave me the standard edition. No mention of "Kickstarter" or anything at all.

Is this an error on your end (wrong keys given out to backers) or is this an issue I'd have to communicate to gog?
sea
Developer
badge image for 4o80c0.png

I think the "Kickstarter" label was a way GOG differentiated the backer keys - they should give the same content as the regular edition.

We're looking into being able to offer our backers upgrade keys to the higher store editions at higher pledge levels.
willyum
Initiate
badge image for 5p2s6t.png
badge image for 3rz1is.png
badge image for ijw2ib.png

Yeah; my GOG key gets me the standard version, despite having backed at the Oddity collector's level.
sea
Developer
badge image for 4o80c0.png

Immortal Edition upgrade keys should be live on the backer web site for applicable backers now! (I believe that's Lore Seeker, Digital Collector's Edition, Numenera Seeker and above)

Please be sure to pick the version that matches the store you are playing on. :)
Viz79
Novice

Does that mean theres an upgrade key if ur a higher backer (for your steam beta key) and also a second key as a bonus promised on the kickstarter update that u can redeem separately (under GOG for example?)
Ranneko
Initiate

Wait, so the extra keys we have (from for example beta access) don't come with additional upgrade keys? So for example I can only redeem the backer outfit upgrade on one copy?
Berserkben
Initiate

GOG Immortal Edition upgrade key worked for me but the Backer Outfit upgrade would only allows keys for Steam to be produced.
kilobug
Adventurer
badge image for wl3badge.png

Thanks for the Immortal Edition upgrade key ! :)

For the Backer Outfit they said on another thread they are investigating it and should be available soon for us GOG backers too.
mcneil
Initiate

Maybe for the GOG backers outfits they could just ask GOG to give all the GOG kickstarter redeem key users the dlc added to their GOG account
c64orinoco
Initiate

Berserkben wrote:GOG Immortal Edition upgrade key worked for me but the Backer Outfit upgrade would only allows keys for Steam to be produced.
Hi, yes, I have the same problem. The other keys all allowed GOG activation.
Godfather101
Explorer

The Dlc, as mentioned various times from Sear, is not available for GoG at the moment.
Be patient, they are working on it.
Deldaran
Acolyte

sear wrote:Immortal Edition upgrade keys should be live on the backer web site for applicable backers now! (I believe that's Lore Seeker, Digital Collector's Edition, Numenera Seeker and above)

Please be sure to pick the version that matches the store you are playing on. :)
Was able to redeem Immortal Edition upgrade and backer outfits to Steam from the backer portal, thanks! The game is freaking awesome btw :D

Return to “TTON: General Discussion”