Ask inXile Thread & About This Forum

The place to ask detailed technicaly questions about the crowdsourced assets experiment, and to post and discuss WIPs if you so desire.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Da_BoS
Acolyte

Re: Ask inXile Thread & About This Forum

Post by Da_BoS » May 17th, 2013, 5:12 am

Brother None wrote:Feel free to send me the name of the submissions, as well as your name and email, via PM (or my email). I don't mind nagging our contact point about it a bit, though I can't make any promises either, coz it's not on our end of things. But it can't hurt!
Got an e-mail back from them, seems theres one employee vetting the W2 asset applications, poor guy or gal :(

Thanks BrotherNone if you prompted that reply :))

Brother None
Developer

Post by Brother None » June 20th, 2013, 1:55 pm

I believe Unity sent out an email for the latest batch, to notify of sending out. Since they're doing that, I'm not sending out my "received by" emails. It seems a bit unnecessary to double up. We basically get em immediately, and then it usually takes us two weeks to review the entire batch.
Thomas Beekers
Creative Producer

Da_BoS
Acolyte

Post by Da_BoS » June 28th, 2013, 4:41 am

Brother None wrote:I believe Unity sent out an email for the latest batch, to notify of sending out. Since they're doing that, I'm not sending out my "received by" emails. It seems a bit unnecessary to double up. We basically get em immediately, and then it usually takes us two weeks to review the entire batch.
No probs Brother None, completely understand, still haven't got any e-mail though :(

Brother None
Developer

Post by Brother None » June 28th, 2013, 4:48 am

Da_BoS wrote:No probs Brother None, completely understand, still haven't got any e-mail though :(
I sent out the acceptance letters for the latest batch today.

I...guess yours wasn't in it :( Again, you can ping me to nag em for you, though it might not help.
Thomas Beekers
Creative Producer

james___uk
Initiate

Post by james___uk » November 2nd, 2013, 2:28 pm

I sent off an email with some very late assets I did in case they could be used but, did I go overboard with the graffiti? I'm hoping there wasn't an asset manager at the other end of the email who got offended or anything! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/ro ... 85a9f2.png

Gizmo
Grandmaster

Post by Gizmo » November 2nd, 2013, 2:46 pm

james___uk wrote:I sent off an email with some very late assets I did in case they could be used but, did I go overboard with the graffiti? I'm hoping there wasn't an asset manager at the other end of the email who got offended or anything! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/ro ... 85a9f2.png
They can change anything to suite; likely no need to worry.

I didn't know that this option was still open or accepting assets; are they!? :o

james___uk
Initiate

Post by james___uk » November 2nd, 2013, 6:44 pm

Sounds good to me then! XD