adding Wasteland to Torment pledge?

For all feedback on inXile's websites, company, forums and on pledges.
RedSocialKnight
Initiate

adding Wasteland to Torment pledge?

Post by RedSocialKnight » September 17th, 2014, 10:16 am

I don't know if I'm just being dumb about this, or if the option is no longer available: I backed Torment, and now I want to purchase the add-on of a Wasteland 2 DRM code.

I can't figure out how to do this on the Torment website: all I can see is the option to buy both games together for 6,500 points -- I can search up Wasteland by itself for 2,500 points, but I don't see a way to actually buy it.

Brother None
Developer

Re: adding Wasteland to Torment pledge?

Post by Brother None » September 17th, 2014, 12:28 pm

They were still being rolled out: they should be available now to existing backers who had access to them (not to new backers), check again!
Thomas Beekers
Creative Producer

RedSocialKnight
Initiate

Post by RedSocialKnight » September 18th, 2014, 10:42 pm

Thanks.

So, it's still a little confusing though: the only way to get points is to pledge for a specified reward -- the smallest is $30 for a copy of Torment. But I already have a copy of Torment. So if I pledge another thirty dollars, will I get not an additional copy of Torment but 3,000 points, of which I can then spend 2,500 on Wasteland (and I guess 500 on something that costs 500 points)?

tonurics
Explorer

Post by tonurics » September 23rd, 2014, 7:49 am

The pledges page in the account section now has a "pledge any amount" button. You can use that to get the points you need for the Wasteland 2 add-on.
This account is dormant. I won't be responding to threads, quotes or private massages.

Brother None
Developer

Post by Brother None » September 23rd, 2014, 10:22 am

For WL2 rewards please do note they're not available to all backers. There's a time cut-off on the $25 add-on, existing backers from some time ago can get it (you'll see it listed), but new backers can not.
Thomas Beekers
Creative Producer

Iiantharea
Initiate

Post by Iiantharea » July 8th, 2015, 2:33 pm

Hello,

The Torment/Wasteland 2 bundle still seems to be the only way to get Wasteland 2 via pledges to the Torment project.

I am planning to obtain "Torment: Tides of Numenera - Collector's Edition (Digital)" and getting Wasteland 2 as an add-on would be a nice "pretext" for pledging additional money to Torment. The alternatives - a: getting the Collector's Edition plus the Torment/Wasteland 2 bundle or b: getting the bundle and many small add-ons - aren't very tempting due to price and duplicated and/or missing items.

Is there any hope Wasteland 2 could be available as an add-on again (now that Game of the Year Edition will be coming out)?