No access to Backer Beta -after 3 years of Kickstarter support

For all feedback on inXile's websites, company, forums and on pledges.
Taipan
Initiate

No access to Backer Beta -after 3 years of Kickstarter support

Post by Taipan » August 4th, 2018, 8:29 am

Hello,

I have been backing this kickstarter project for 3 years now. In the emailed kickstarter update #47 there was finally announced Beta access for backers.
I completed the Crowdox survey and got confirmation from them on that 3 weeks ago.
However I never did get any key or email or instructions on how to actually download a copy of the Beta version. (In understand for now it is Steam only). I did check my junk email folder.
I do not see any other way to get support from either Inxile or Crowdox (i.e. open a ticket) hence my post here on this forum.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Qoojo
Novice

Re: No access to Backer Beta -after 3 years of Kickstarter support

Post by Qoojo » August 4th, 2018, 1:12 pm

I think it depends on your backer support level, not all backers get beta access. From what I can tell, I didn't get at the Tormented Bard level.

Zombra
Global Moderator

Post by Zombra » August 5th, 2018, 12:07 am

What level was your pledge Taipan? Only certain levels get the beta. Don't worry, the game will be out in another month. Soon :)

Taipan
Initiate

Post by Taipan » August 6th, 2018, 10:21 am

How can I tell my backer level ? On the Crowdox survey confirmation all I see is:
Congratulations!
You've completed the information needed to get your rewards for The Bard's Tale IV. Here's a review of your finalized pledge information.
And then it lists 11 rewards, and my total contribution via Kickstarter and Paypal which was 27 USD.

I don't see any label like 'Tormented Bard' or such...

Thanks,
Taipan

Zombra
Global Moderator

Post by Zombra » August 6th, 2018, 11:17 am

Taipan wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 10:21 am
How can I tell my backer level ?
Log in to Kickstarter itself and look for the highlighted box that says "You selected". It will look something like this.

The lowest reward tier that contains beta access is the $70 "SUPREME DIGITAL COLLECTOR", so if your pledge was $27 USD, sorry to say you didn't get beta access. Hang in there until September :)