RE: a Free bonus reward for those who are backing the BT4 after they backed WL2 or Torment before.

For all feedback on inXile's websites, company, forums and on pledges.
taztiger
Initiate

RE: a Free bonus reward for those who are backing the BT4 after they backed WL2 or Torment before.

Post by taztiger » June 23rd, 2015, 8:15 am

Dear Support at inxile,

I am so glad to hear that this great project for BT4 has kick started for all those BT fans and those who will be playing it for the first time.

I have got one question regarding a free bonus reward for those who supported Torment or WL 2 through paypal.

In the email I received today, it says that "to make use of this bonus offer, back the BT4 on kickstarter".

Basically, I already backed both WL2 and Torment through paypal before but not through kickstarter. Furthermore, I became a backer of the BT4 today (before 26 June 2015). Does it mean I am eligible for this free bonus reward??? If so, what should I do to prove that I backed WL2 and Torment before?

Your kind advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Nicko

Brother None
Developer

Re: RE: a Free bonus reward for those who are backing the BT4 after they backed WL2 or Torment before.

Post by Brother None » June 23rd, 2015, 8:21 am

As long as you're in our system with the same email (PayPal or Kickstarter) this should not be an issue. If something goes amiss in the future processing this, just contact us through support.
Thomas Beekers
Creative Producer

Tets
Master

Re: RE: a Free bonus reward for those who are backing the BT4 after they backed WL2 or Torment before.

Post by Tets » June 23rd, 2015, 8:23 am

i was also wondering if its possible for paypal backers to get this gift too. Sounds good :D