Wallpaper - streaming

For all feedback on inXile's websites, company, forums and on pledges.
Solaris
Initiate

Wallpaper - streaming

Post by Solaris » May 2nd, 2015, 11:59 am

Hi!

I'm planning to start streaming on twitch.
I have a question for the company. Can I use a Wasteland 2 promo pic/loading screen (the one with the ruined city with five figure on the road) or that would be illegal or anything. Ofc I could use it and noone would know it ;) but if I'll start streaming on Twitch then some people will see my desktop and if I'll use that Wasteland 2 pic maybe thats illegal? or I ll break some rules on twitch (I might ask them about this part but the first question still there for you guys).

Btw thanks for the game Its really awesome and I lasted long for a new game like this!

Best wishes!

Tets
Master

Re: Wallpaper - streaming

Post by Tets » May 2nd, 2015, 4:44 pm

im not from inxile, so i cant give you an offical answer. But inxile said they are fine with lets play videos, even if the producers make some money with it. So i quess they wont be mad if you use a promo pic of wasteland 2 for your desktop screen.

sear
Developer

Re: Wallpaper - streaming

Post by sear » May 2nd, 2015, 7:05 pm

No problem! We're happy for anyone who wants to stream our games or use our imagery (so long as you aren't representing yourself as official inXile content).

We have wallpapers available on the Wasteland 2 site so it's not like it's something we don't want people using: http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/media