Age Gate

For all feedback on inXile's websites, company, forums and on pledges.
Crosmando
Supreme Jerk

Age Gate

Post by Crosmando » March 30th, 2015, 11:20 pm

Seriously? I need to put this crap in every time I visit these boards?

Also:
Matthias did nothing wrong!

Woolfe
Supreme Jerk

Re: Age Gate

Post by Woolfe » March 31st, 2015, 3:48 am

You should be able to go direct into the forum. index.php

I was initially getting the age gate, but then I realised my link was pointing at Wasteland.inxile-blah blah/forum or something.

Changed it to the above on both my work and home pc, and it never gets the age gate now.

On Firefox at home, and Chrome at work, so shouldn't be affected by browser in theory.
It's not too late. Make it Eight!

Tets
Master

Post by Tets » March 31st, 2015, 6:16 am

Crosmando wrote:Seriously? I need to put this crap in every time I visit these boards?
no you dont. just klick on the forum link.

sear
Developer

Post by sear » March 31st, 2015, 9:46 am

We needed to add the age gate to the Wasteland site in order to comply with ESRB regulations for the game.

That said, as others have mentioned you can go directly to our forums via the https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com address.

I'll look into the date format - although technically that is "American standard" I have never been a fan of that format myself... ;)

tonurics
Explorer

Post by tonurics » March 31st, 2015, 12:17 pm

sear wrote:I'll look into the date format - although technically that is "American standard" I have never been a fan of that format myself... ;)
Spoken like a true Canadian! :lol: But to be fair: I prefer YYYY-MM-DD and to start my week on Monday.
This account is dormant. I won't be responding to threads, quotes or private massages.

Woolfe
Supreme Jerk

Post by Woolfe » March 31st, 2015, 4:28 pm

tonurics wrote:
sear wrote:I'll look into the date format - although technically that is "American standard" I have never been a fan of that format myself... ;)
Spoken like a true Canadian! :lol: But to be fair: I prefer YYYY-MM-DD and to start my week on Monday.

Technically Canadians are American too ;) :D Tho from what I recall of my time in Montreal and Halifax stating that could get you into some very uncomfortable situations. :o
It's not too late. Make it Eight!