I Moved - Physical Good Related

For all feedback on inXile's websites, company, forums and on pledges.
jrh1524
Initiate

I Moved - Physical Good Related

Post by jrh1524 » December 18th, 2014, 12:39 pm

I've moved houses in the past month, but there no way to change my delivery address. What should I do?

Tets
Master

Re: I Moved - Physical Good Related

Post by Tets » December 18th, 2014, 1:38 pm

go to ranger center https://rangercenter.inxile-entertainment.com/login. maybe also contact support. because i think the adresses were sent some time ago to deep silver. and depending on what physical goods youre getting they are probably shipping right now or were shipped some time ago. you should have received an email i think.

tonurics
Explorer

Post by tonurics » December 18th, 2014, 2:40 pm

Contact support, but this is really what address forwarding service is for. ;)

Deep Silver started getting addresses at the end of September. We've been updating them with new addresses as people pay for shipping and/or confirm details. Despite numerous reminder emails: a lot of people still haven't sorted out their shipping details... :oops:
This account is dormant. I won't be responding to threads, quotes or private massages.

jrh1524
Initiate

Post by jrh1524 » December 18th, 2014, 2:58 pm

I did address forwarding, but it only lasts for a month and works with the postal system. It doesn't work with UPS, DHL and FedEx right?

sear
Developer

Post by sear » December 18th, 2014, 5:36 pm

We are shipping through USPS, Canada Post, and other local mail services, so you should be good to go provided your copy has shipped.

If you're a $250 backer or haven't got your copy shipped yet (you would have got a confirmation email from us within the last 2 or so weeks), contact us at the Ranger Center and we can get your address change sorted out.

In the event other options aren't available or don't work out, we can definitely try for reships as well.

jrh1524
Initiate

Post by jrh1524 » December 19th, 2014, 7:33 am

I don't have any emails in my inbox or junk folders, but that doesn't mean I may have deleted something. I need to get in touch with Rangers. I'll sniff around on how to do that.