Still haven't received my digital fulfillment email

For all feedback on inXile's websites, company, forums and on pledges.
borgenhaust
Initiate

Still haven't received my digital fulfillment email

Post by borgenhaust » September 10th, 2018, 2:38 am

I was surprised today opening steam to see Bard's Tale 4 popping up on Steam with a release date of the 18th as I only check back in once in a while. I was more surprised to find out the remasters of the original trilogy have been out since the crowdox survey e-mail mid August. I had done the survey and picked the steam key at the time but never received an e-mail with the actual digital fulfillment (no it's not a spam issue, yes I completed the survey properly). The survey shows that the remaster is locked by digital fulfillment. I know there was a 'be patient' update when people were initially complaining about not having keys on the first day of release but almost a month later seems a bit or a stretch/drag. There doesn't seem to be any kind of link to a resource where you can say 'hey, my e-mail never arrived or slipped through the cracks can you 'resend' the key e-mail' etc. etc. Pretty much every link to backer resources no longer works and just jumps redirected to the newer BT4 page. Anyone else having issues with this or have any link to where it could be resolved?

Grohal
Master

Re: Still haven't received my digital fulfillment email

Post by Grohal » September 11th, 2018, 1:41 am

Try a PN to phimseto, he was a great help with my issues. :)
Hell is no place, hell is a condition.

Whytewulf
Initiate

Re: Still haven't received my digital fulfillment email

Post by Whytewulf » September 19th, 2018, 5:50 pm

Did you get this resolved, I still haven't gotten my key and no response.