Regular Physical Backer Game: No info given to me

For all feedback on inXile's websites, company, forums and on pledges.
Von_Bek
Initiate

Regular Physical Backer Game: No info given to me

Post by Von_Bek » May 7th, 2017, 5:35 am

Hello, I backed the kickstarter for a regular physical copy and haven't received any sort of notification that it's on its way or that I did anything to warrant it taking longer, like forgetting to do something. I contacted support, but I haven't heard anything back. Where can I get some info on what's going on? Thanks for any help!

Von_Bek
Initiate

Re: Regular Physical Backer Game: No info given to me

Post by Von_Bek » May 20th, 2017, 9:12 am

Just want to say after almost 2 weeks, I've heard nothing. At this point, they just took my money and ran. Who do I contact about figuring this out. No word from support, no post here from a mod or anyone related to the company, and no idea what to do to go forward.

vv221
Forum Moderator

Post by vv221 » May 21st, 2017, 12:50 am

Sorry about that, but moderators can’t do anything about backer rewards.
We’re not part of inXile, we’re just regulars forumites like everyone else here, who accepted to give from their free time to help a studio we like keeping the forum a nice place to hang out.

Anyway, I understand your frustration and really hope you will hear from an inXile official soon.

phimseto
Developer

Post by phimseto » May 21st, 2017, 3:54 pm

Hi Von_Bek, I'm not currently handling shipping/backer rewards but what was your ticket #? I'll hunt down an answer for you. Thanks for the head's up vv221.

Von_Bek
Initiate

Post by Von_Bek » May 22nd, 2017, 2:33 pm

Thanks, vv221, I understand forum moderator setups, and you guys usually bring attention to things. So, again thanks for the help.

Phimseto, my ticket number was #1059. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Von_Bek
Initiate

Post by Von_Bek » July 21st, 2017, 10:05 am

Wow, I'm STILL WAITING ON MY PHYSICAL COPY! I put in another ticket with support today. At this point, I'm not getting anything more from InXile. This is absurd. If there's anyone around that can push this to the higher-ups, that'd be swell.

Gizmo
Grandmaster

Post by Gizmo » July 21st, 2017, 10:56 am

Von_Bek wrote:
July 21st, 2017, 10:05 am
Wow, I'm STILL WAITING ON MY PHYSICAL COPY! I put in another ticket with support today. At this point, I'm not getting anything more from InXile. This is absurd. If there's anyone around that can push this to the higher-ups, that'd be swell.
(Just a backer's guess) Your order may have just fallen through the cracks—so to speak. Where I live, mail service is excruciatingly unreliable. I have found first class envelopes addressed to me (one was software!), faced down in the road; packages of mine tossed in the yard with no delivery notice; packages left unattended—in plain sight on a the sidewalk. And have had deliveries that just walked off with passers by. :(

From my own experience with InXile I once asked for, yet missed out on... my chance for an updated DVD installer. I brought it to their attention and was told that they were long since out of the limited edition discs (even though I had asked during the time when they had them).:(

(Yet one of the devs read my posts, and hand mailed me one that he had left. One can make of that what one will, but they seemed reasonable and willing to help, when possible.)

Von_Bek
Initiate

Post by Von_Bek » August 9th, 2017, 1:59 pm

STILL waiting. . .

Von_Bek
Initiate

Post by Von_Bek » August 9th, 2017, 2:01 pm

Seriously, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? I want some actual, factual information or I want to begin the process of a refund. I want an actual dev or someone who is a part of the company in here to find out what the hell is going on. It's been 3 months plus however long the game came out.

phimseto
Developer

Post by phimseto » August 10th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Von Bek, it looks like we let you know on the 28th that we had resubmitted backers who were having issues. The next step is for the shipping company to get those out. That part isn't in our control, but our understanding is that this is early part of August is when it is supposed to happen.