Wasteland 3 Update #16: CrowdOx Rolling Out, Get Your Keys!

Announcements & media coverage pertaining to the Wasteland series. Only moderators & inXile can make new threads on this forum.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

jedgell233
Initiate

Re: Wasteland 3 Update #16: CrowdOx Rolling Out, Get Your Keys!

Post by jedgell233 » May 16th, 2017, 2:49 pm

Seems I'm completely out of the loop here. I backed through crowdox just the basic digital copy + Early Access + forum badge. Thing is i only received two updates by email since then. Finally just made an account on the forums and realized something about early keys going out for a short time. So I'm highly confused when the early access part is supposed to kick in then as I haven't received any key or way to get one?

Kinda wish I had more information as a whole.

Zombra
Global Moderator

Post by Zombra » May 16th, 2017, 3:25 pm

jedgell233 wrote:
May 16th, 2017, 2:49 pm
Seems I'm completely out of the loop here. I backed through crowdox just the basic digital copy + Early Access + forum badge. Thing is i only received two updates by email since then. Finally just made an account on the forums and realized something about early keys going out for a short time. So I'm highly confused when the early access part is supposed to kick in then as I haven't received any key or way to get one?

The keys in question are the free games you might have received for backing such as STASIS or Underrail. There is no early access yet for Wasteland 3 - it hasn't even begun proper development.

jedgell233
Initiate

Post by jedgell233 » May 16th, 2017, 3:33 pm

Ah okay. I thought it was still in pre-production which is why I was even more confused when I read about keys lol. Thanks for clearing it up!

phimseto
Developer

Post by phimseto » May 17th, 2017, 5:46 pm

jedgell233 wrote:
May 16th, 2017, 3:33 pm
Ah okay. I thought it was still in pre-production which is why I was even more confused when I read about keys lol. Thanks for clearing it up!
It is indeed still in pre-production. If you are ever curious as to which stage we are in, you can always check here: https://www.fig.co/campaigns/wasteland- ... #game-info

sear
Developer

Post by sear » May 20th, 2017, 7:37 am

jedgell233 wrote:
May 16th, 2017, 2:49 pm

Depending on when you backed, you won't have received the previous backer updates - but you can read all of them on the Fig page here: https://www.fig.co/campaigns/wasteland-3#updates

I also highly recommend you check out the Vision Doc if you haven't already! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3LlgO ... 85TUE/view

Carib
Initiate

Post by Carib » July 29th, 2017, 8:25 pm

So any word on that forum badge yet?
"I believe in gunpowder and dynamite!"