The answer is, very soon! The update is currently going through its final rounds of QA and we're getting a few final fixes added. We do not have an ETA just yet, but we will let you know as soon as we can.
Since we don't want to leave you hanging without further information, we thought we'd give you a sneak peek of the changes. Please note, this is only the highlights, and not the final list.
- Fixed companions not spawning correctly at HQ after dismissing them
- Fixed disappearing perks on companions after dismissing them
- Fixed inability to open doors in Ranger Citadel and Ag Center Central Compex after using Examine while playing with a controller
- Fixed Meson Cannon not properly firing on the player
- Fixed voice-over lines not playing in some conditions after returning to a location
- Fixed a bug which could cause Precision Strikes with melee attacks to not apply correctly in certain conditions
- Fixed a bug with Rangers sometimes running in place when conversation or cutscene stopped them
- Fixed a bug which could sometimes prevent selecting certain skills in the Skills screen while playing with a controller
- Fixed a bug which could sometimes cause the Skills Radial menu to only show Lockpicking as a valid option while playing with a controller
- Improvements to voice-over 2D/3D sound positioning in conversations and barks
Thank you for your patience, and we'll have more news soon!