Dragon Wars Remastered

For general discussion of inXile and our games.

Moderator: SagaDC

fewerlaws
Initiate

Dragon Wars Remastered

Post by fewerlaws »

I remember playing a game made Interplay in the early 1990's called "Dragon Wars". The same people who created the original Bard's Tale, Wasteland, and Battle Chess also made Dragon Wars. It was such a well made game! I loved the magic in that game, how you had to discover scrolls in the world in order to learn new spells. Plus I really liked the skills and the progression. In many ways its rules with attributes and skills was similar to the modern AD&D rules 3.0 and later. What would it take for Inxile to remaster this game like they did with the Bard's Tale? How much would they need to raise from a Kickstarter?
orlahirish
Initiate

Re: Dragon Wars Remastered

Post by orlahirish »

theessayservice.org wrote:
I remember playing a game made Interplay in the early 1990's called "Dragon Wars". What would it take for Inxile to remaster this game like they did with the Bard's Tale? How much would they need to raise from a Kickstarter?
Oh, I used to love playing Dragon Wars! That world of Dilmun was such a fun and I am a fun of dungeon crawlers since this game perhaps. Looks like developers are not interested in remastering for some reason...

Return to “General Discussion”