Favorite NPC, Scene From Black Isle Fallout 1 or 2

Discuss RPGs, video games, films, series, books. No political, religious or other serious debates, this is a hobby forum.

Moderator: SagaDC

baumgartnerJ
Initiate

Favorite NPC, Scene From Black Isle Fallout 1 or 2

Post by baumgartnerJ » March 21st, 2018, 5:16 pm

Favorite Scene, Favorite Character?

If you have one from any of Bethesda's (and Black Isle games now licensed by Bethesda) Fallout and Elder Scrolls games or DLC you would like to see in verse I'd love to hear from you.

Five months ago I made my first request and been paraphrasing those recommendations to lyrics and verse on Dragonborne's "BARDS AND BRAGGARTS" poetry board at (http://dragonborne.proboards.com ). While I still have a few suggestions left (the gangland wars of New Reno from Fallout 2, Mister House from New Vegas, and Father Elijah from the New Vegas DLC) but I would like to add to the list.

So take a few minutes and post your choice for immortality and I'll post your name and chosen one as published on Dragonborne on all the game sites I'm publishing on.

Woolfe
Supreme Jerk

Re: Favorite NPC, Scene From Black Isle Fallout 1 or 2

Post by Woolfe » March 22nd, 2018, 8:19 pm

I always had a softspot for the shotgun wedding scene in FO 2

Especially when playing a character with a high speech ability, who picked the son/daughter of the same sex... :-)
It's not too late. Make it Eight!

Euclidean
Novice

Post by Euclidean » March 23rd, 2018, 7:30 am

Woolfe wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 8:19 pm
I always had a softspot for the shotgun wedding scene in FO 2

Especially when playing a character with a high speech ability, who picked the son/daughter of the same sex... :-)
I still remember when my wife stumbled onto that. "I was just trying to be nice to her! I didn't want to do that!" :mrgreen:

baumgartnerJ
Initiate

Post by baumgartnerJ » March 24th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Thanks Woolfe - I'll check it out. F01 and F02 are, along with FO:NV my biggest hitters. I've noticed that former Black Isle designers were also involved with FO:NV - Hmm! Anyway, If the Shotgun Wedding won't get me killed by my wife I'll add it to my list. Thanks again.