Battletech

Discuss RPGs, video games, films, series, books. No political, religious or other serious debates, this is a hobby forum.

Moderator: SagaDC

phimseto
Developer

Re: Battletech

Post by phimseto » May 1st, 2018, 3:05 pm

Not sure when I'll have a chance to play the game (I backed it, so I have it in my library), but am curious what the early returns are. Are people enjoying the single player campaign so far?

Drool
Forum Moderator

Post by Drool » May 1st, 2018, 4:15 pm

So far I am, but I'm pretty early on.

I just wish the MASSIVE DEBT wasn't plot debt, so I could pay it off while doing side missions, but that would probably make it a bit more open world than they wanted.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

Woolfe
Supreme Jerk

Post by Woolfe » May 1st, 2018, 5:43 pm

phimseto wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 3:05 pm
Not sure when I'll have a chance to play the game (I backed it, so I have it in my library), but am curious what the early returns are. Are people enjoying the single player campaign so far?
It's great... The story is interesting enough to keep me going back and doing the story missions, but the jumping around doing contracts is the bit that I love the most...
It's not too late. Make it Eight!

Lord of Riva
Adventurer

Post by Lord of Riva » May 3rd, 2018, 10:03 am

phimseto wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 3:05 pm
it is really good. The gameplay is, the story is not that great though but who cares in a big sandbox?