Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Discuss RPGs, video games, films, series, books. No political, religious or other serious debates, this is a hobby forum.

Moderator: SagaDC

phimseto
Developer

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Post by phimseto » December 21st, 2017, 7:37 am

I hope everyone has been having an outstanding holiday season! Safe travels if you are headed anywhere! At the least, may the traffic or flight delays be minimal.

It's been great talking with all of you here in the forum community. Thanks for joining us here! Special thanks to our moderators for all the work they do to keep things going!

As we head into Christmas week and the peak travel period, I'll leave off with a question: which game are you planning on playing over these next few days and weeks?

Zombra
Global Moderator

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Post by Zombra » December 21st, 2017, 10:21 am

I'm binging hard on Shadow of War. Love those orcs with personalities! Was very expensive but I promised I'd buy it for myself if I met my fitness challenge this month. :)

If anyone's looking for Xmas game recommendations, I played Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons one recent Xmas and felt it was a lovely choice for the season. (My Steam review) Short game and on sale right now for $3.

Jozape
Explorer

Post by Jozape » December 21st, 2017, 2:01 pm

I just robbed Harebrained Schemes so I guess I may play some Shadowrun these holidays if I don't get pulled away from my PC too much.

Gizmo
Grandmaster

Post by Gizmo » December 21st, 2017, 3:52 pm

I just completed Tron 2.0 (for the second time). I will probably play Dark Queen of Krynn next; Overlord, or War for the Overworld; or perhaps Witcher 3... it's been sitting unplayed since release day. Actually, I would want to complete Witcher 2 first, before I played through Witcher 3.

Deserts of Kharak perhaps.

BC_Programmer
Initiate

Post by BC_Programmer » December 24th, 2017, 4:35 am

Thank you friend!