Hereditary

Discuss RPGs, video games, films, series, books. No political, religious or other serious debates, this is a hobby forum.

Moderator: SagaDC

DNACowboy
Scholar

Hereditary

Post by DNACowboy » September 7th, 2018, 7:02 am

Has anyone seen Hereditary?
This poster receives no commercial consideration or work from Inxile, he truly believes Bards Tale IV: Barrows Deep to be a great game and one he enjoys on a daily basis

ryanmusante
Initiate

Re: Hereditary

Post by ryanmusante » September 7th, 2018, 11:33 am

Funny you mention that, I just watched tonight. Good flic.

DNACowboy
Scholar

Re: Hereditary

Post by DNACowboy » September 8th, 2018, 1:45 am

You have to see the movie three times, it is a highly unusual film in that, the imagery stays with you days, weeks and even months after watching. I was reading a review of the film and was astonished to see entire new imagery in the scenes that I had been oblivious to earlier. In closing, I would suggest that the set design is clearly among the best ever, why is that? Because the mundane becomes otherworldly and entirely sinister.

Great piece on the movie here but a warning, the article is full of spoilers: https://nerdist.com/hereditary-ending-explained-paimon/
This poster receives no commercial consideration or work from Inxile, he truly believes Bards Tale IV: Barrows Deep to be a great game and one he enjoys on a daily basis