Introduce yourself/general "hello" thread

Discuss RPGs, video games, films, series, books. No political, religious or other serious debates, this is a hobby forum.

Moderator: SagaDC

Shadow of Death
Initiate

Re: Introduce yourself/general "hello" thread

Post by Shadow of Death » February 28th, 2017, 3:30 pm

Hullo thar!

I only registered today, but I've backed both Wasteland 2 and Torment. I just kind of didn't get around to joining the forums before now >_> I sort of missed the whole 'redeem your backer stuff' for Torment, and the Wasteland 2 portal went defunct and was replaced. So yeah, new guy that isn't really new, just late to the forum game >_>

So yeah, I play games, watch movies and TV, and all the expected stuff. I like a lot of media, but I suppose the thing that would stand out the most would be MLP: Friendship is Magic. Yeah, I'm one of the dreaded brony lot XD

Splod
Initiate

Post by Splod » April 6th, 2017, 3:01 pm

G'day all!

I've only just registered (like so many of you), but was kicked into it by T:ToN dropping into my front yard this week. Once I'd wrestled it from the dog (luckily no damage), it was put into my last moving carton, and shipped to the other end of Australia!

So I'm waiting for the physical version to arrive in my new city, but I'm sitting back today and installing all the digital content to play the game :)

Can't wait to get started! I haven't been this excited for a game, since 12 year old me bought Baldur's Gate and raced home to play it!

IHaveHugeNick
Master

Post by IHaveHugeNick » April 13th, 2017, 6:10 am

jackmarco wrote:
April 10th, 2017, 7:31 pm
Oh this topic is so funny and interesting, it is exactly what I'm looking for :)
Are you are robot? You sound a bit like a robot.
Two rite whiff care is quite a feet of witch won should be proud.

William_hdc
Initiate

Hi everyone!!!

Post by William_hdc » June 10th, 2017, 1:48 am

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie there. Hopefully share and get much useful knowledge from you all.

Andrea23
Initiate

Post by Andrea23 » August 9th, 2017, 2:22 am

Hi I am Andrea