Welcome to Ye Olde Ranger Fashion Shoppe! Here we provide you Rangers (and Rangeress) with our top selections of the best and latest fashion the wasteland has to offer. From jeans to loincloth, from clown costume to raiders outfit, from bras to tank top, we cater all your apparel needs. Want to make your squad look like professional pre-war Special Forces? Why not grab one of our Tactical Leather Vests and put on those black army pants! Or perhaps you want to roleplay as some Mexican Mariachi Band, wandering the wasteland looking for wonders? Or maybe you want to appear menacing as a Red Scorpion militias? Or SPANISH INQUISITION where nobody expects?!! We have all the gear you need! (Now complete with Backpacks!)
This mod makes the starting vendor (Cpl. Selveig Sefors) outside the Ranger Citadel sells various garbs.... clothes... apparel... for your fashionable Rangers and Rangeress. All clothes cost 1$ only. She still sells all her usual items at her usual rates in addition to the clothes. Originally, I intended to add a new vendor to the game, but as far as mod support goes, I don't think it's possible yet. Obviously this mod will confict with any mods that change how the starting vendor item sale works (not that there are any).
!! YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME !!
Download link and screenshots: https://www.nexusmods.com/wasteland2/mods/61
Extract the "Mods" folder to "WL2_Data" folder in your Wasteland 2 DC Installation directory NOT TO GAME DIRECTORY.
Say, If you installed Wasteland 2 DC in "D:\Games\Wasteland 2 - Director's Cut", then extract it to "D:\Games\Wasteland 2 - Director's Cut\WL2_Data" so you now have "Mods" folder inside "WL2_Data" folder.
Delete "VendorSet_AZ0_StartingVendor.mson" located in "\..\Mods\Import\VendorSet" folder
4. Limitation and Bugs
- Some clothing appearances differ between female and male rangers. This is something that's hardwire into the game because they lack the appropriate models. So don't be surprised if the Tactical Leather Vest (Vargas battle outfit) worn by your female ranger look not so badass compared to your male ranger.
- I still don't put balaclava and gas masks cause those are head model and you can't 'wear' head models (well actually you can, but putting on male hair to a female char and vice versa will result in crash). The only safe thing possible is going the old way of editing a save file.
- The clown clothes (wigs, shirts, and make up/mask) are only labelled as 'clothing'.
- Once you wear the clown "make up/mask", you can't get it off. Only know solution is to edit the save file (theoretically - I haven't tested it yet).
- Due to the amount of items, it might look like the game freeze when trying to initiate barter. This is normal. Also the barter screen look messy because I can't make the clothing items stackable.
1.0 - First upload. Vendor sells all wearable AZ and CA clothes.
inXile for this wonderful game