Wasteland 2: now with improved modding capabilities!

For community content (fan-art, fanfic, etcetera) for Wasteland 2.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Executor_
Scholar

Re: Wasteland 2: now with improved modding capabilities!

Post by Executor_ » February 7th, 2019, 3:14 pm

Yeah, the level table is indeed hard-coded by default.

Are you using my updated DLL? If so, then go to your "Mods" directory. You can find its location by starting the game and going into the Options --> Modding panel.

Once you've found it, go to the "Mods\Export\Table\" folder and there should be a Table_Leveling.mson file. Don't edit it there though. First, copy it into "Mods\Import\Table\" (creating folders if necessary). Open this copy of Table_Leveling.mson in a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++ and make whatever changes you like. It should be fairly self-explanatory from there. Just use the same format as the existing file and it should work fine.

If you have further questions, let me know.

jet100a
Initiate

Post by jet100a » February 9th, 2019, 7:22 pm

Hello all,

Thank you Executor_ for the quick reply! I wasn't expecting a reply to come so quickly. I have made the level cap 511 because that's as high as the integer value will allow and i'm not sure how to change the integer. Turns out the formatting doesn't matter to computer code and is only for the people writing it (duh!). Anyways, my next question is, is it possible to give the max number of hitpoints given by luck every level? If so, how would I go about making this change?

Thank you!

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » February 10th, 2019, 12:18 pm

I capped array sizes at 512 to prevent people accidentally wasting lots of memory. Is there a reason you want to go higher than that? Even reaching level 50 already takes ages.

Hitpoints gained from Luck can't be altered in 0.9.4. One of the changes in the upcoming 0.9.5 is making Luck moddable.

jet100a
Initiate

Post by jet100a » February 11th, 2019, 5:35 pm

Hello all,

I was mostly just describing what I did to increase the level cap and I would increased it higher just because I could, there really isn't a reason for it to be higher than 511 (just describing my thought process). I just have to say that I really appreciate your work to make this game easier to mod and thank you for including luck in your next update. If I have any questions, I'll let you know!

Thanks for reading!

jet100a
Initiate

Post by jet100a » February 19th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Hello!

I noticed something odd, it seems that if you create your own quirk (by overriding another by changing whats inside the MSON file) the game gets stutter in combat whenever its that characters turn (the character with the quirk). It will take longer for it to switch to that character and also switching weapons or by switching to burst fire will cause about a second of stutter. Add more effects (or more quirks) and the effect becomes worse. (Also more effects being increased AP but Decreased speed etc.)

Thank you for reading!

jet100a
Initiate

Post by jet100a » February 19th, 2019, 8:17 pm

Ok, im really sorry,

I have literally no idea what is causing the stuttering, I just undid everything I had done before and am still experiencing it and have no idea why. Its always on the first character and even after the initial edits that I had done in the past to quirks, I had never had this stuttering problem, it seems to have come out of nowhere. Even early saves of my game has the issue, I hope I didn't send anyone on a wild goose chase. If you guys can replicate my problem then maybe we can figure it out but as of this moment I've tried everything I can think of, removing all items from his inventory, changing to different weapons, getting rid of all weapons, undoing all edits and quirk changes, removing all earlier saves (by cutting and pasting them somewhere else). The only thing I can think of it maybe removing all folders named "backup" (I made these folders with the edits safely inside so if the issue was ever fixed I could put my mods back). I'm out of ideas, if anyone wants to spitball me some ideas I would be all for it. Anything to fix this seemingly completely random issue. I'm gonna try updating my nvidia drivers and see what happens. Again I'm really sorry about that.

Thank you for reading

jet100a
Initiate

Post by jet100a » February 19th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Guys, I have literally no idea what this means at all,

I think I need to download some capture software because I am not sure if you guys will believe me but when I was doing some more testing after updating my drivers (just for context, didn't fix problem) I would initiate combat and after killing just one enemy (Human raider inside the Temple of Titan) the lag would disappear but only for the remainder of that turn. That's all I have so far, still have no idea why or how this stuttering appeared. I'm not even sure where to put these posts but I feel like they could be relevant to the mod? Or maybe the game just broke? Still not sure.

jet100a
Initiate

Post by jet100a » February 19th, 2019, 9:53 pm

Here is a video I made that shows the issue

https://youtu.be/-p2ECoNjiWU

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » February 22nd, 2019, 3:05 am

Sorry for the late response, been quite busy past few days.
  1. After getting the combat stuttering, go to your "Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\" folder and open output_log.txt. Are there any exceptions listed? Also, go to your "Mods" directory and check inside the debug_import.txt and debug.txt files for any error messages.
  2. Rename your "Mods" folder to something else temporarily (to disable any changes you've made) and start the game. Is combat still bugged?
  3. Use the game's original, unmodified Assembly-CSharp.dll. Is combat still bugged?

crimsoncorporation
Novice

Post by crimsoncorporation » February 28th, 2019, 1:13 am

Executor_ wrote:
February 4th, 2019, 2:34 pm
I couldn't replicate the combat music issue. I don't think I've made any changes to that code, so it might be a base game bug. Could you send me a savegame with the problem?
I have sent you a savegame. Besides the combat music issue it also contains a bug that happens with the fly shrine, combat gets stuck there for some reason after a while (I believe it crashes after one of the flies lands a successful hit), which makes the shrine unusable.

I also found another possible bug regarding the Bloodthirsty perk in combination with Opportune Strike. If an enemy passes by and Opportune Strike gets activated, the Bloodthirsty perk seems to deliver an action point regardless of the enemy being killed or not. I couldn't yet verify if it's just a display bug and whether or not the action point actually carries over into the next round of combat.

One question, if I apply a patch, say the build 0.9.4w one, will games saved under 0.9.4u still work?

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » February 28th, 2019, 9:55 am

Thanks, I'll look into that Bloodthirsty bug and the save you sent me.

As for save compatibility, there have been no changes. You can even load up base game saves and continue playing.

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » March 1st, 2019, 1:54 pm

0.9.4x now available here.

UPDATED GAME BUG FIXES
  • fixed hang due to ranged weapon SpecialAttacks sometimes having 0 ammo
BASE GAME BUG FIXES
  • Bloodthirsty perk was incorrectly displaying that your character gained an action point from an ambush, even though no action point would be received on the following turn

Sorry, still can't replicate that combat music bug. Could be some weird hardware bug. Aside from some audio clips played when you hover or click on objects in the character screen, there isn't any music-related code there, so it's odd that it would affect whether the combat music is played or not.

Sduibek
Initiate

Post by Sduibek » March 11th, 2019, 8:56 pm

How can I get this to work with modified versions of the .dll? For example I'm current using this: https://www.nexusmods.com/wasteland2/mods/49/ because the default camera angles of the game are... not great. lol

The change I want to make is super small, I just want to edit how many levels between attribute point gains.

Thanks!
Last edited by Sduibek on March 14th, 2019, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » March 12th, 2019, 8:09 am

My DLL is a complete re-compile so won't work with the mods on Nexus. I already incorporated part of Staehrminator's mod into my edited DLL, though the close-up camera was constantly being reset so I disabled that. Re-enabling that is on my extensive todo list.

After running the game at least once with my edited DLL, go to your "Mods" directory. Its location can be found in-game by going into the Options --> Modding panel.

Once you've found it, go to the "Mods\Export\BaseStat\DerivedStat\" folder and there should be an attributePointsPerLevel.mson file. Don't edit it there though. First, copy it into "Mods\Import\BaseStat\DerivedStat\" (creating folders if necessary). Open this copy of attributePointsPerLevel.mson in a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++ and adjust the "value : 0.1" line near the bottom.

Sduibek
Initiate

Post by Sduibek » March 13th, 2019, 11:53 pm

Thanks very much!

I tried that and it's not working for me. I even tried (just to test) setting Perk points per level and Attribute points per level to 5 each, then leveled up in a fresh game started from scratch, and nothing. Any ideas? They are in the correct folders and I made no other changes to the file contents except for changing that value.

EDIT: I tried making some changes to other things, and it appears my game isn't reading anything from the E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Mods\Import folder at all. No changes of any kind actually reflect in-game.

What would cause that to happen? So strange.

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » March 14th, 2019, 2:49 pm

In your "Mods" folder, open the debug_import.txt and debug.txt files. Do they list any errors? If not, could you post the contents of the debug_import.txt file here? Also, check the output_log.txt in the "WL2_Data" directory for any exceptions.

Sduibek
Initiate

Post by Sduibek » March 14th, 2019, 6:50 pm

Executor_ wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 2:49 pm
In your "Mods" folder, open the debug_import.txt and debug.txt files. Do they list any errors? If not, could you post the contents of the debug_import.txt file here? Also, check the output_log.txt in the "WL2_Data" directory for any exceptions.
debug_import.txt

Code: Select all

MSON files found in 'Import' folder: 44
44 of 44 MSON files are valid
'Import' MSON files indexed in 10ms

Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_Weaponsmithing.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_AnimalWhisperer.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_BruteForce.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_MechanicalRepair.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_Demolitions.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_AlarmDisarm.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_Safecrack.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_Outdoorsman.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_ToasterRepair.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_Brawling.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_KissAss.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_HardAss.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_Surgeon.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_Lockpicking.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_FieldMedic.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_Perception.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_SmartAss.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_ComputerTech.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_Leadership.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Usable/ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver/XPGranting_Barter.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_Weaponsmithing.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_ToasterRepair.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_Surgeon.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_SmartAss.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_Safecrack.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_Perception.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_Outdoorsman.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_MechanicalRepair.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_Lockpicking.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_Leadership.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_KissAss.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_HardAss.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_FieldMedic.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_Demolitions.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_ComputerTech.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_BruteForce.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_Brawling.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_Barter.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_AnimalWhisperer.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_SkillBook_AlarmDisarm.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/DerivedStat/traitPointsPerLevel.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/DerivedStat/attributePointsPerLevel.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_Hoboism/Trait_Hoboism.mson"
Override was a success: "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_ToasterExpert/Trait_ToasterExpert.mson"

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Loading map: AZ10_Cops_01 ("<@>Radio Tower")

debug.txt

Created file/folder database in 333ms
PreGameInit in 511ms

Found JournalEntryTemplate: 138
	Found Skill: 32
	Found Trait: 133
	Found StatusEffect: 181
	Found WorldMapRandomEncounter: 66
	Found ItemTemplate: 1907
	Found ModSlot: 7
	Found ModClass: 11
	Found Caliber: 15
	Found WearableInfo: 1369
	Found Ethnicity: 9
	Found Religion: 10
	Found Smokes: 6
	Found BaseStat: 227
	Found Interactable: 67
	Found Drama: 67 (3 discarded)
	Found Drama_Vendor: 8
	Found InteractableObject: 0
	Found Shrine: 0
	Found SkillStatue: 0
	Found AIWeightTemplate: 43
	Found VendorSet: 8
	Found DropSet: 369
	Found MobTemplate: 239
	Found Spawner: 0
	Found SpecialAttack: 42
	Found WorldMapRandomEncounterZone: 0
	Found RandomEncounter: 0
	Found RandomEncounterScene: 0
	Found RandomEncounterSpawnerSet: 0
	Found UIAtlas: 7
	Found CombatWaitTrigger: 0
	Found GameObject: 4244 (3200 discarded)
	Found Mesh: 812 (276 discarded)
	Found Material: 996 (22 discarded)
FindUniversalObjects in 55ms

database[JournalEntryTemplate]: 138
	database[Skill]: 32
	database[Trait]: 133
	database[StatusEffect]: 181
	database[WorldMapRandomEncounter]: 66
	database[ItemTemplate]: 1907
	database[ModSlot]: 7
	database[ModClass]: 11
	database[Caliber]: 15
	database[WearableInfo]: 1369
	database[Ethnicity]: 9
	database[Religion]: 10
	database[Smokes]: 6
	database[BaseStat]: 227
	database[Interactable]: 67
	database[Drama]: 67
	database[Drama_Vendor]: 8
	database[InteractableObject]: 0
	database[Shrine]: 0
	database[SkillStatue]: 0
	database[AIWeightTemplate]: 43
	database[VendorSet]: 8
	database[DropSet]: 369
	database[MobTemplate]: 239
	database[Spawner]: 0
	database[SpecialAttack]: 42
	database[WorldMapRandomEncounterZone]: 0
	database[RandomEncounter]: 0
	database[RandomEncounterScene]: 0
	database[RandomEncounterSpawnerSet]: 0
	database[UIAtlas]: 7
	database[CombatWaitTrigger]: 0
	database[GameObject]: 4244
	database[Mesh]: 812
	database[Material]: 996
UnityObjectDatabase.Populate in 2ms

ApplyTableOverrides in 14ms

OVERRIDING UNIVERSAL OBJECTS

JournalEntryTemplate found: 138
StatusEffect found: 181
WorldMapRandomEncounter found: 66
ItemTemplate found: 1907
ModSlot found: 7
ModClass found: 11
Caliber found: 15
WearableInfo found: 1369
Ethnicity found: 9
Religion found: 10
Smokes found: 6
BaseStat found: 227
Drama_Vendor found: 8
InteractableObject found: 0
Shrine found: 0
SkillStatue found: 0
AIWeightTemplate found: 43
VendorSet found: 8
DropSet found: 369
MobTemplate found: 239
Spawner found: 0
SpecialAttack found: 42
WorldMapRandomEncounterZone found: 0
RandomEncounter found: 0
RandomEncounterScene found: 0
RandomEncounterSpawnerSet found: 0
UIAtlas found: 7

Total time spent finding and applying overrides (including exporting): 2357ms
	Total deserializer (import) time: 57ms
	Total deserializer (import) read from disk time: 43ms
	Total serializer (export) time: 488ms
	Total serializer (export) write to disk time: 0ms

Finished classes.txt in 35ms
Finished enums.txt in 3ms
Finished miscellaneous.txt in 1ms
Finished portraits.txt in 69ms
Creating new background thread to write 4704 files to disk for scene 'Start'
PostGameInit in 2853ms

Found Interactable: 67
	Found Drama: 67 (3 discarded)
	Found Drama_Vendor: 8
	Found InteractableObject: 0
	Found Shrine: 0
	Found SkillStatue: 0
	Found AIWeightTemplate: 43
	Found VendorSet: 8
	Found DropSet: 369
	Found MobTemplate: 239
	Found Spawner: 0
	Found SpecialAttack: 42 (4 discarded)
	Found WorldMapRandomEncounterZone: 0
	Found RandomEncounter: 0
	Found RandomEncounterScene: 0
	Found RandomEncounterSpawnerSet: 0
	Found UIAtlas: 8
	Found CombatWaitTrigger: 0
	Found GameObject: 4249 (3159 discarded)
	Found Mesh: 812 (276 discarded)
	Found Material: 999 (24 discarded)
FindUniversalObjects in 40ms

database[Interactable]: 67
	database[Drama]: 67
	database[InteractableObject]: 0
	database[SkillStatue]: 0
	database[AIWeightTemplate]: 43
	database[DropSet]: 369
	database[MobTemplate]: 239
	database[Spawner]: 0
	database[UIAtlas]: 8
	database[CombatWaitTrigger]: 0
	database[GameObject]: 4249
	database[Material]: 999
UnityObjectDatabase.Populate in 2ms

File writer thread for scene 'Start' finished in 17368ms

Loading map: AZ10_Cops_01 ("<@>Radio Tower")

database[Interactable]: 124
	database[Drama]: 124
	database[InteractableObject]: 34
	database[SkillStatue]: 1
	database[AIWeightTemplate]: 45
	database[DropSet]: 381
	database[MobTemplate]: 250
	database[Spawner]: 19
	database[UIAtlas]: 8
	database[CombatWaitTrigger]: 5
	database[GameObject]: 5801
	database[Material]: 999
UnityObjectDatabase.Populate in 62ms

OVERRIDING SCENE OBJECTS

Drama_Vendor found: 8
InteractableObject found: 34
Shrine found: 0
SkillStatue found: 1
AIWeightTemplate found: 45
VendorSet found: 8
DropSet found: 381
MobTemplate found: 250
Spawner found: 19
SpecialAttack found: 42
WorldMapRandomEncounterZone found: 0
RandomEncounter found: 0
RandomEncounterScene found: 0
RandomEncounterSpawnerSet found: 0
UIAtlas found: 8

Total time spent finding and applying overrides (including exporting): 44ms
	Total deserializer (import) time: 0ms
	Total deserializer (import) read from disk time: 0ms
	Total serializer (export) time: 11ms
	Total serializer (export) write to disk time: 0ms

Creating new background thread to write 75 files to disk for scene 'AZ10_Cops_01'
File writer thread for scene 'AZ10_Cops_01' finished in 366ms
	Errors occured while attempting to write the following files:
		[IsolatedStorageException: file path is too long, max length in Windows is 260 characters] E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Export/Arizona/AZ10_Cops_01/Interactable/Drama/PropObject/InteractableObject/InteractableInventoryObject/InventoryObject_Toaster/RepairableToaster_7cca2bda-cefc-4740-ac41-fc72b353677f.mson
		[IsolatedStorageException: file path is too long, max length in Windows is 260 characters] E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Export/Arizona/AZ10_Cops_01/Interactable/Drama/PropObject/InteractableObject/InteractableInventoryObject/InventoryObject_Fragile/Simple Crate Medical_6ff8e492-0976-42f9-8a3a-74b7cd8e01f1.mson
		[IsolatedStorageException: Could not find a part of the path "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Mods\Export\Arizona\AZ10_Cops_01\Interactable\Drama\PropObject\InteractableObject\InteractableInventoryObject\InventoryObject_Fragile\Simple Crate Gun_31e9b837-97ca-45b0-b585-f3ecb639ab78.mson"] E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Export/Arizona/AZ10_Cops_01/Interactable/Drama/PropObject/InteractableObject/InteractableInventoryObject/InventoryObject_Fragile/Simple Crate Gun_31e9b837-97ca-45b0-b585-f3ecb639ab78.mson
		[IsolatedStorageException: file path is too long, max length in Windows is 260 characters] E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Export/Arizona/AZ10_Cops_01/Interactable/Drama/PropObject/InteractableObject/InteractableInventoryObject/InventoryObject_Fragile/Simple Crate Medical_e6c87f77-5f2d-4f1e-b5f0-f7c03fc47fc0.mson
		[IsolatedStorageException: file path is too long, max length in Windows is 260 characters] E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Export/Arizona/AZ10_Cops_01/Interactable/Drama/PropObject/InteractableObject/InteractableInventoryObject/InventoryObject_Fragile/Simple Crate Skill Book_a24b2b4d-7083-4adc-b0ce-02115609af07.mson
		[IsolatedStorageException: Could not find a part of the path "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Mods\Export\Arizona\AZ10_Cops_01\Interactable\Drama\PropObject\InteractableObject\InteractableInventoryObject\InventoryObject_Fragile\Simple Crate Gun_5c817d21-7aad-4fb8-8539-6b04d7f2f703.mson"] E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Export/Arizona/AZ10_Cops_01/Interactable/Drama/PropObject/InteractableObject/InteractableInventoryObject/InventoryObject_Fragile/Simple Crate Gun_5c817d21-7aad-4fb8-8539-6b04d7f2f703.mson
		[IsolatedStorageException: file path is too long, max length in Windows is 260 characters] E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Export/Arizona/AZ10_Cops_01/Interactable/Drama/PropObject/InteractableObject/InteractableInventoryObject/InventoryObject_Fragile/Simple Crate Ammo_6ece9af5-e847-4199-bb9f-6b41844fcc20.mson
		[IsolatedStorageException: file path is too long, max length in Windows is 260 characters] E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/Export/Arizona/AZ10_Cops_01/Interactable/Drama/PropObject/InteractableObject/InteractableInventoryObject/InventoryObject_Fragile/Simple Crate Ammo_3fde5731-8429-48a2-a533-4df8c69c9605.mson

output_log.txt

Initialize engine version: 5.2.2p2 (67d68477bb52)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (ID=0x1c82)
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     4029 MB
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
- Completed reload, in  0.086 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
<RI> Initialized touch support.

Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Starting Launcher Load at 0.5679073

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 31fc -> priority: 1 

Wasteland 2 version 97264, mod version 0.9.4x

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

running in 64-bit mode

initializing MSON...

initializing UnityTypes...

initializing UnityObjectDatabase...

initializing MSON_FileDatabase...

Mods folder path in use: E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/

initializing ModSlot + ModClass + Caliber...

initializing MobTemplateManager...
	239 base templates found

initializing ItemManager...
	1907 base templates found

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 11: Assignment: 'version' = '1'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 34: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'English'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 35: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'en'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 36: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'English'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 37: Assignment: 'noSubtitles' = 'true'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 40: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'English (Subtitled)'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 41: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'en'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 42: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'English (Subtitled)'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 43: Assignment: 'noSubtitles' = 'false'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 48: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Français'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 49: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'fr'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 50: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'French'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 51: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = '°,î,â,ê,Î,Â,Ê,é,É,è,à,ù,È,À,Ù,ë,Ë,ç,Ç,œ,«,»'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 54: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Italiano'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 55: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'it'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 56: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Italian'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 57: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = '°,é,ç,à,è,ì,ò,ù,À,È,Ì,Ò,Ù'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 60: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Deutsch'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 61: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'de'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 62: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'German'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 63: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'ä,Ä,ö,Ö,ü,Ü,ß'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 66: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Español Americano'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 67: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'sp'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 68: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Spanish'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 69: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'ñ,Ñ,ü,Ü,á,é,í,ó,ú,Á,É,Í,Ó,Ú,º,¿,¡'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 72: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Español Castellano'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 73: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'es'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 74: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Castilian'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 75: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'ñ,Ñ,ü,Ü,á,é,í,ó,ú,Á,É,Í,Ó,Ú,º,¿,¡'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 80: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Polski'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 81: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'pl'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 82: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Polish'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 83: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'Ą,Ć,Ę,Ł,Ń,Ó,Ś,Ź,Ż,,ą,ć,ę,ł,ń,ó,ś,ź,ż'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 88: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Русский язык'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 89: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'ru'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 90: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Russian'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 91: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'А,а,Б,б,В,в,Г,г,Д,д,Е,е,Ё,ё,Ж,ж,З,з,И,и,Й,й,К,к,Л,л,'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 97: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Türkçe'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 98: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'tr'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 99: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Turkish'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 100: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'Ç,Ğ,İ,Ö,Ş,,Ü,ç,ğ,ı,ö,ş,ü'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 101: Assignment: 'disabled' = 'false'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 111: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'RV'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 112: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Reversi'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 113: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Reverse English'

Loading language file "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization/Defines_en.txt"

Loading language file "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization/Main_en.txt"

Loading language file "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization/main_en2.txt"

Steam Achievements Enabled

Init Game...13.33862

PostGameInit

PortraitManager.Initialize

JournalManager.Initialize

PCStatsManager.InitAll

StatusEffectManager.Initialize

PCStatsManager.InitTraits

UnityObjectDatabase.Populate

ApplyTableOverrides

ApplyUniversalOverrides

InitDerivedStatDependencies

InitTraitRequirements

Game Loaded 16.46176

SaveLoad Loaded

Starting Main Menu Load

Unloading 37 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)
UnloadTime: 7.385842 ms

Unloading 484 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 41087.
Total: 38.189079 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.811531 ms CreateObjectMapping: 4.286498 ms MarkObjects: 31.774055 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.314892 ms)

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 41087.
Total: 37.030468 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.206949 ms CreateObjectMapping: 3.791625 ms MarkObjects: 30.957680 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.073314 ms)

Finished movies, launching main menu

Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)
UnloadTime: 2.857465 ms

Unloading 409 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 43261.
Total: 37.632912 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.585277 ms CreateObjectMapping: 3.678348 ms MarkObjects: 32.107578 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.261108 ms)

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=68

ReadBytes read [0]=72

ReadBytes read [0]=76

ReadBytes read [0]=82

Loading next scene AZ10_Cops_01 == AZ10_Cops_01 with display name: Radio Tower

PreLoadMap

Clearing Variables

Clearing Menu Stack

Cleared Variables in 21ms

Set camera active false in 1ms

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)
UnloadTime: 3.964095 ms
load empty scene in 61ms

Unloading 1192 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 42327.
Total: 39.615108 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.949747 ms CreateObjectMapping: 4.156395 ms MarkObjects: 33.004780 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.504187 ms)

Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 42327.
Total: 38.341419 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.966873 ms CreateObjectMapping: 3.410029 ms MarkObjects: 32.918545 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.045370 ms)

Unloaded Unused Assets in 89ms

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename:  Line: 1649)

Unloading 8 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)
UnloadTime: 2.760714 ms
Only one instance of this component may exist: 'PCStatsManager'.  Please remove all extra instances from your scene.  If it persists across scenes, it is probably created on game init, and you should remove all instances from your scene.

Loading async done in 3112ms

Unloading 38 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 71611.
Total: 46.243168 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.838836 ms CreateObjectMapping: 3.777203 ms MarkObjects: 39.427917 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.198610 ms)

Async-Loaded new level AZ10_Cops_01 in 50ms

PostLoadScene

Cached Spawners in 8ms

Spawned Party in 78ms

Check for saved Gameplay Level: AZ10_Cops_01

Saved Level Data found...

Disabled Cached Spawners in 66ms

Malformed displayName 'Robot Killer{M}'. Missing localizatin prefix '<@>'.

Malformed displayName 'Robot Clawer{M}'. Missing localizatin prefix '<@>'.

Multiple audio items with name 'wl3_AZ3_RalphieParkerSaved_356'

Multiple audio items with name 'wl3_AZ3_RalphieParkerSaved_1532'

Placed NPCs in 156ms

Started NPC Dramas in 40ms

Updated Targetable Objects in 25ms

Placed Pickup Items in 1ms

Placed bombs in 0ms

Load FOW Map

Applied Fog Of War in 29ms

Done Loading Saved Scene Data

Finding next game state

Created Scene HUD in 137ms

PostLoadMap

Everything else to finish 187ms

Unloading 6 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)

Unloading 2334 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 80192.
Total: 58.423904 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.584902 ms CreateObjectMapping: 5.879588 ms MarkObjects: 47.993404 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.964507 ms)

Can not play a disabled audio source

(Filename:  Line: 436)

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » March 15th, 2019, 5:00 am

Are you levelling up? Because the changes won't be retroactive. If you wanted to adjust the amount of points gained in the past, you'd need to edit the savegame, either using BlakeStone's Ranger Editor (available here) or with a text editor. If you want to change the number of points available when starting a new campaign, you'd want to edit the Ranger_Female.mson and Ranger_Male.mson files in the "MobTemplate\PCTemplate" folder.

NOTE: By default, ie. with an attributePointsPerLevel of 0.1, you'll receive an attribute point on every level divisible by 10, so levels 10, 20, 30, etc. If you change that to, say, 0.25, you'll receive a point on every level divisible by 4, so levels 4, 8, 12, etc. With a value of 0.334, it would be levels 3, 6, 9, etc. For a value of 0.4, it would be levels 3, 5, 8, 10, etc.

Sduibek
Initiate

Post by Sduibek » March 15th, 2019, 3:30 pm

Yes I've changed the attribute points per level and perk points per level to values like 0.334, 0.25, 0.9, 1.0, 5.0, none of them worked even on a new game after leveling the appropriate number of times.

I also tried making changes to things like perk effects (such as changing the percentage on toaster perks from 50 to 100) , Perception radius, walk speed, run speed. None of which took effect in game.

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » March 15th, 2019, 3:48 pm

Using an edited attributePointsPerLevel.mson in your "Mods\Import\BaseStat\DerivedStat\" folder, run the game. Afterwards, can you post the contents of the attributePointsPerLevel.mson file in your "Mods\ExportImport\BaseStat\DerivedStat\" folder?