Wasteland 2: now with improved modding capabilities!

For community content (fan-art, fanfic, etcetera) for Wasteland 2.
Executor_
Explorer

davoker wrote: July 14th, 2020, 12:50 pm Edit: I had a few doubts, but I solved them while writing, the exported .mson files, for example AK47.mson, if you open it tells you which files (textures) are the ones you need to export to modify, and then put them in the import folder along with the .mson

At first I found it confusing, but it's all in the files, it's quite comfortable, I do miss a text file that is generated when exporting the textures, like the file "portraits.txt" in the mods\export folder? well the same, a kind of index that tells me "these are textures of such a thing", is not essential, much less hehe
Best way is probably to first find the ItemTemplate MSON of the weapon you want to edit, and look at the prefab field. All the texture MSONs for that weapon will start with that prefab name.
davoker wrote: July 14th, 2020, 12:50 pm Edit2: Would it be possible to do more zoom with the camera than what you can currently do? the idea would be to put it as an option in the game menu just like you put the free combat camera, activate it and then you can zoom in closer, this way you could see the characters practically from the front and very close, this mod is an example of what I mean:

https://www.nexusmods.com/wasteland2/mods/49?

This can be interesting to start testing textures on the characters, to be able to see the changes very closely, besides, that "shoulder" view looks pretty good for captures, ok, i think I'm asking for a lot of things :( the truth is I'm excited about the changes and the potential the game currently has thanks to your efforts :lol:
That mod is already incorporated, but the close-up camera feature has always been a bit wonky which is why I left it disabled. If you want to turn it on, open up the Registry Editor and go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\inXile Entertainment\Wasteland 2: Director's Cut" and set the CloseUpCamera value to 1.
davoker
Novice

Executor_ wrote: July 15th, 2020, 11:20 am That mod is already incorporated, but the close-up camera feature has always been a bit wonky which is why I left it disabled. If you want to turn it on, open up the Registry Editor and go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\inXile Entertainment\Wasteland 2: Director's Cut" and set the CloseUpCamera value to 1.
What do you mean by "a little unstable"? Can something happen to the game that will make the savedata corrupt or something?

One doubt, the textures admit bigger resolutions? or they have to be of the same size? for example the texture of a pair of trousers, to say something, if that texture is 512x512, I could put it of 1024x1024 and it would fit in the model? in the mesh.

Being able to put textures of higher resolution allows to make textures of higher quality, this is how texture modding works in games like FO4 or Skyrim to give you an example.

It's just a curiosity.

Edit: WARNING: unrecognized object type name 'Weapon'; confirm file has been placed in correct directory; ignoring "Texture/Weapon/W_Dynamite.mson"

What is the correct directory? The texture goes in that folder and recognizes it, but I thought I understood that the .mson file went next to the texture in the same folder in:

Mods Import Texture

Then the .mson file goes in another import folder? the texture recognizes it anyway and gives no errors, just throw that message through the .mson file.

And another question, I'm trying with the dynamite to change texture, as a test, the texture works "when the character has it in his hand equipped", but you only see the new texture outside the character menu, in the game, if you enter the menu to equip the dynamite the texture is the old one.

So I guess it's another texture, a texture of the object for the character menu, and another like it but to look outside the menu, I don't know if I'm explaining myself well, that my English is pretty basic xD
Executor_
Explorer

davoker wrote: July 15th, 2020, 1:42 pm What do you mean by "a little unstable"? Can something happen to the game that will make the savedata corrupt or something?
I never said "a little unstable". I was talking about the close-up camera not behaving properly. If you zoom in, it'll often reset the zoom distance to the game default rather than sticking to the close-up view. I've tried in the past to fix it, but it's really time-consuming.
davoker wrote: July 15th, 2020, 1:42 pm One doubt, the textures admit bigger resolutions? or they have to be of the same size? for example the texture of a pair of trousers, to say something, if that texture is 512x512, I could put it of 1024x1024 and it would fit in the model? in the mesh.

Being able to put textures of higher resolution allows to make textures of higher quality, this is how texture modding works in games like FO4 or Skyrim to give you an example.
I haven't tried it, but I would assume higher-res textures would work. Just try it and see if it works.
davoker wrote: July 15th, 2020, 1:42 pm Edit: WARNING: unrecognized object type name 'Weapon'; confirm file has been placed in correct directory; ignoring "Texture/Weapon/W_Dynamite.mson"

What is the correct directory? The texture goes in that folder and recognizes it, but I thought I understood that the .mson file went next to the texture in the same folder in:

Mods Import Texture

Then the .mson file goes in another import folder? the texture recognizes it anyway and gives no errors, just throw that message through the .mson file.
Was meaning to fix that then forgot about it. Just ignore it for now. The texture replacement system has its own custom means of handling MSONs.
davoker wrote: July 15th, 2020, 1:42 pm And another question, I'm trying with the dynamite to change texture, as a test, the texture works "when the character has it in his hand equipped", but you only see the new texture outside the character menu, in the game, if you enter the menu to equip the dynamite the texture is the old one.

So I guess it's another texture, a texture of the object for the character menu, and another like it but to look outside the menu, I don't know if I'm explaining myself well, that my English is pretty basic xD
Models can have multiple textures. Try searching for other MSONs that use the same texture, like W_Dynamite_Delay.mson. Or it might just have some custom code that causes it to use other textures, which is very likely with AoE weapons.
davoker
Novice

Executor_ wrote: July 16th, 2020, 5:55 pm
davoker wrote: July 15th, 2020, 1:42 pm What do you mean by "a little unstable"? Can something happen to the game that will make the savedata corrupt or something?
I never said "a little unstable". I was talking about the close-up camera not behaving properly. If you zoom in, it'll often reset the zoom distance to the game default rather than sticking to the close-up view. I've tried in the past to fix it, but it's really time-consuming.
davoker wrote: July 15th, 2020, 1:42 pm One doubt, the textures admit bigger resolutions? or they have to be of the same size? for example the texture of a pair of trousers, to say something, if that texture is 512x512, I could put it of 1024x1024 and it would fit in the model? in the mesh.

I haven't tried it, but I would assume higher-res textures would work. Just try it and see if it works.
davoker wrote: July 15th, 2020, 1:42 pm Edit: WARNING: unrecognized object type name 'Weapon'; confirm file has been placed in correct directory; ignoring "Texture/Weapon/W_Dynamite.mson"

Mods Import Texture

Was meaning to fix that then forgot about it. Just ignore it for now. The texture replacement system has its own custom means of handling MSONs.
davoker wrote: July 15th, 2020, 1:42 pm And another question, I'm trying with the dynamite to change texture, as a test, the texture works "when the character has it in his hand equipped", but you only see the new texture outside the character menu, in the game, if you enter the menu to equip the dynamite the texture is the old one.

Models can have multiple textures. Try searching for other MSONs that use the same texture, like W_Dynamite_Delay.mson. Or it might just have some custom code that causes it to use other textures, which is very likely with AoE weapons.
Okay to everything.

I will try higher resolution textures to see if they work well, otherwise I will work with the default resolution, higher resolution would be better quality, but everything can be adapted hehe

About the .mson of the dynamite, you were right, there are more files for the model, like the one you put for example, so it has to be that one or some of the .mson for that model, I will keep testing :D

Thank you!
davoker
Novice

Executor_ wrote: July 16th, 2020, 5:55 pm ...
The game as you probably know, has a few objects... let's say conflicting, these objects are not marked as garbage but neither are they worth anything, it is believed that they were objects intended for missions that in the end were not used, in Raild Nomads for example, there is a pile of stones to use a shovel and dig up that has a random loot where you can find 3 objects, depending on which one you touch, like the "turquoise" (a mineral) or "Crystal" or "Scrap Metal" that Red sells you in prison, is not the junk that is game money, it is a worthless object as you see in the wiki.

These objects have to be sold by hand, and there are people who don't know that they are worthless, so you have to look at the wiki to know if they have use or not, also they have a special feature all of them, they are "marked in white" objects, just like some mission objects, which leads even more to confusion xD

Here's a list of items where the worthless ones put exclamations ??? -> viewtopic.php?t=8139 I don't know if they're all there, so I'll see if there are any more.

I have to check that list to be 100% sure that all the ones marked with "???" really have no use, to be sure if they are really garbage or if they have an in game mission use, when I have the complete list I will put it here, if you see it convenient.

Edit: You who can watch the game at code level, do you know if something is going on with this NPC? or not at all -> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20631

I'm intrigued, it doesn't seem to be anything, but the phrase he says when examining the body suggests that it could be something xD

Edit2: There is a problem with the companion "Gary "NaCl" Wolfe", this error still exists and it is only in the Director's Cut version, this companion cannot be acquired normally, even if you meet the requirements of charisma will not appear.

https://wasteland.gamepedia.com/Gary_%22NaCl%22_Wolfe

This problem is known and still exists, Gary should appear when you accept the DBM offer just like in the first version of Wasteland 2, the error was introduced in DC, It's a mistake because people can't know that if you refuse to help the DBM, to acquire Gary then you have to send them the missile, it's a question of roles, if you don't want to help them, why are you going to send them the missile? This partner is missed by almost everyone in DC because that situation doesn't make sense.

Would it be possible to fix this bug? many of us prefer to accept the DBM offer from the beginning, having to adapt to get a partner who should be able to be recruited is usually a hassle hehe

Can it be fixed?
Executor_
Explorer

0.9.4zo now available here

GAMEPLAY
  • when hovering over a skill value that unlocks a perk, the tooltip will now also show the perk benefits instead of only the perk name
  • some items that have no use in quest or dialogue have been set to 'junk'
MODDING
  • replacing the meshes for weapons, characters, and wearables is now supported
    • only those models loaded at game launch can currently be changed; this restriction only affects character models as some are scene-specific
    • after running the game, a "Mesh" folder containing all the moddable MSONs will be exported
    • to change a mesh, copy a MSON file into the corresponding directory in your "Import" folder, put the OBJ file containing the mesh in the same directory, set the overrideMesh field to true, and update the filename field to match the OBJ file (don't include the extension)
davoker
Novice

Executor_ wrote: July 25th, 2020, 10:51 am 0.9.4zo now available here

GAMEPLAY
  • when hovering over a skill value that unlocks a perk, the tooltip will now also show the perk benefits instead of only the perk name
  • some items that have no use in quest or dialogue have been set to 'junk'
MODDING
  • replacing the meshes for weapons, characters, and wearables is now supported
    • only those models loaded at game launch can currently be changed; this restriction only affects character models as some are scene-specific
    • after running the game, a "Mesh" folder containing all the moddable MSONs will be exported
    • to change a mesh, copy a MSON file into the corresponding directory in your "Import" folder, put the OBJ file containing the mesh in the same directory, set the overrideMesh field to true, and update the filename field to match the OBJ file (don't include the extension)
Wonderful, now the mesh too, I'm taking practice with Blender and Cinema 4D, I still can't decide which is more comfortable for me xD :lol:

The gameplay part is above all very useful, thank you very much!

Does Gary's thing have a solution? I'm just curious.

Edit: One detail, there is a problem with all the items marked as junk, this is not caused by your patch, it is a problem of the original game.

I mean, when you right-click on an item marked as junk, you're supposed to be able to mark it as "not junk", this way you don't sell it without realizing to the sellers, but it doesn't work, items marked as junk give you the option to "mark it as junk", but it's already junk xD if you hit the button, you get the option to mark it as "not junk", but again, the option doesn't work.

In short, "all objects marked as junk" can not be labeled as "not junk", what is the problem? that there are objects with random and common loot as the "lipstick" that are required for some mission, the lipstick is required in a mission of the final stretch of the game, and in California, there are more objects of this type that have a random and common loot, but not being able to mark them as "not junk", many times you sell them and do not realize.

I hope I have explained myself well hehe And thank you very much for your efforts to follow up on this, and for putting up with my continuous reports xD

PS: The changes of your last patch work correctly in English and Spanish version, just so you know =)
Executor_
Explorer

0.9.4zp now available here

BASE GAME BUG FIXES
  • Gary "NaCl" Wolfe can be recruited if you accept Sadler's quest

davoker wrote: July 25th, 2020, 1:02 pm I mean, when you right-click on an item marked as junk, you're supposed to be able to mark it as "not junk", this way you don't sell it without realizing to the sellers, but it doesn't work, items marked as junk give you the option to "mark it as junk", but it's already junk xD if you hit the button, you get the option to mark it as "not junk", but again, the option doesn't work.

In short, "all objects marked as junk" can not be labeled as "not junk", what is the problem? that there are objects with random and common loot as the "lipstick" that are required for some mission, the lipstick is required in a mission of the final stretch of the game, and in California, there are more objects of this type that have a random and common loot, but not being able to mark them as "not junk", many times you sell them and do not realize.
Some items are marked as junk at the ItemTemplate level, which overrides the settings from the button on the item display. I can look into it, but changing it would require making adjustments at quite a few places in the game code.
davoker wrote: July 19th, 2020, 4:23 am You who can watch the game at code level, do you know if something is going on with this NPC? or not at all -> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20631

I'm intrigued, it doesn't seem to be anything, but the phrase he says when examining the body suggests that it could be something xD
I answered that before at the end of viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17009&start=420#p209815
Nothing there besides the corpse.
davoker
Novice

Executor_ wrote: July 26th, 2020, 7:05 am 0.9.4zp now available here

BASE GAME BUG FIXES
  • Gary "NaCl" Wolfe can be recruited if you accept Sadler's quest

davoker wrote: July 25th, 2020, 1:02 pm I mean, when you right-click on an item marked as junk, you're supposed to be able to mark it as "not junk", this way you don't sell it without realizing to the sellers, but it doesn't work, items marked as junk give you the option to "mark it as junk", but it's already junk xD if you hit the button, you get the option to mark it as "not junk", but again, the option doesn't work.

Some items are marked as junk at the ItemTemplate level, which overrides the settings from the button on the item display. I can look into it, but changing it would require making adjustments at quite a few places in the game code.
davoker wrote: July 19th, 2020, 4:23 am You who can watch the game at code level, do you know if something is going on with this NPC? or not at all -> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20631

I answered that before at the end of viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17009&start=420#p209815
Nothing there besides the corpse.
That's right, you already answered the question about Damonta's body, I didn't remember, sorry xD

So the objects marked as junk are a mistake as I thought? of course something is wrong when you can't label them as "not junk", I've lost count of the times I've sold objects I didn't want to sell because of that xD if the arrangement takes too much work don't worry about it, it's not essential either, it's just a small mistake hehe

Thanks for the fix with Gary's recruitment *O*

Edit:I just tested the arrangement with Gary NaCI Wolfe, you can recruit perfectly when you agree to work from the beginning with the DBM and give them the missile, it appears in its place, 25 of charisma and you can recruit it, all right :D
davoker
Novice

There is a seller in the second part of the game (in Los Angeles already) that has a problem, the sellers come out randomly in different maps, there is a specific map that makes the seller inaccessible, I leave an image:

You can't click on it to make deals, I tried several angles with the camera and it's not possible to access the NPC on that particular map.

I can't specify which map it is because it's random, I can't see its name either because it's not possible to click on it, so it doesn't let me see its name either by passing the mouse arrow over it, I'd like to be more specific but I don't have more data.

If it helps to solve it then great, if not then nothing hehe

There's also a bug with a hat, "Cloth Hood", this hat works correctly when it's found as a loot in the game, but if you choose it in the character creation, the hat has a strange icon (I leave image to see it), and it has no description either, it only says "clothes", with value 0, it only happens if it is chosen in the character creation, if it is found as loot it doesn't have this problem, I leave the image (the image is in Spanish, but the error is clearly appreciated, in English the hat is Cloth Hood, there is no mistake here):

The object in question is next to the spiked collar, the pop-up window is the information that shows that object, a and by the way, this object can be equipped in spite of everything, but "only in women", it doesn't allow to equip it in men, don't ask me because, it seems to me a quite strange failure, maybe it is that I put the hat to a female character in the character creation and it doesn't have a male variant, but in short, a failure anyway :lol:

PS: The cloth hood that my character has equipped that you see in the image is the same as the one in the inventory that has the error, but the one equipped I got by loot, the one with the error is the one I got in the character creation, as I explain above.

PS2: Open the image in a new tab and it will look bigger.
Executor_
Explorer

davoker wrote: August 10th, 2020, 4:48 pm I can't specify which map it is because it's random, I can't see its name either because it's not possible to click on it, so it doesn't let me see its name either by passing the mouse arrow over it, I'd like to be more specific but I don't have more data.
The debug.txt file in your "Mods" folder will list the names of all the loaded maps during your current play session. Just scroll down to the bottom and look for a line reading "Loading map:" (it'll be surrounded by asterisks).
davoker wrote: August 10th, 2020, 4:48 pm There's also a bug with a hat, "Cloth Hood", this hat works correctly when it's found as a loot in the game, but if you choose it in the character creation, the hat has a strange icon (I leave image to see it), and it has no description either, it only says "clothes", with value 0, it only happens if it is chosen in the character creation, if it is found as loot it doesn't have this problem, I leave the image (the image is in Spanish, but the error is clearly appreciated, in English the hat is Cloth Hood, there is no mistake here):
Should be easy enough to fix.
davoker
Novice

Executor_ wrote: August 14th, 2020, 2:55 am
davoker wrote: August 10th, 2020, 4:48 pm I can't specify which map it is because it's random, I can't see its name either because it's not possible to click on it, so it doesn't let me see its name either by passing the mouse arrow over it, I'd like to be more specific but I don't have more data.
The debug.txt file in your "Mods" folder will list the names of all the loaded maps during your current play session. Just scroll down to the bottom and look for a line reading "Loading map:" (it'll be surrounded by asterisks).
Ok the debug.txt, I had a little problem and I had to restart game, the debug.txt has been overwritten with the new game xD for tomorrow approximately it should be already in the California map again, the seller appears in that map many times, so finding it again will not be a problem.

When I have the information from the debug.txt file I put the data here, knowing that should be easy to fix, maybe by moving the NPC a little bit for example.

I will edit this message with the information, thanks!
davoker
Novice

Executor_ wrote: August 14th, 2020, 2:55 am ...
If you allow me I prefer to make a double post for this, I don't know if it has a solution, I hope that if it can be solved.

I was doing a mission for Brother Staal in the Titan Canyon, the NPC and the mission can be seen here -> https://wasteland.gamepedia.com/Stahl

The problem is that I chose the path of killing the monks before their time, and now this mission is permanently incomplete in the mission log.

If you kill the NPC who gave you the mission before handing it over, the mission should automatically end, because the NPC is dead and cannot be handed over, but instead it stays in the mission log forever.

Edit:

Ok, I solved it by editing the save file, I don't like this method, but the mission shouldn't be in the mission log, so I edited the file so that the mission was complete and that worked perfectly, I'd rather not do it but at least it works, for me it's like "cheating" and I have a bitter taste in my subconscious :lol:

In addition, the objects of the mission remain in the inventory with this method, the good part, is that they can be kept in your chest of objects, but if this can be solved with the patch it would be a better option :roll:

As for the error in the previous message, I'm about to get to California, when I find the NPC with the error I'll put the debug.txt file here for you to see :D
Executor_
Explorer

davoker wrote: August 15th, 2020, 6:33 pm I was doing a mission for Brother Staal in the Titan Canyon, the NPC and the mission can be seen here -> https://wasteland.gamepedia.com/Stahl

The problem is that I chose the path of killing the monks before their time, and now this mission is permanently incomplete in the mission log.
So just to be clear, did you just manually attack the monks? Because I assume if you went hostile to them via a dialogue option, the quest would have 'finished' properly.
davoker wrote: August 15th, 2020, 6:33 pm If you kill the NPC who gave you the mission before handing it over, the mission should automatically end, because the NPC is dead and cannot be handed over, but instead it stays in the mission log forever.
The quest data doesn't contain any information about which NPC or faction handed out the quest, so I'd have to go through each and every quest and add that data so that it could be monitored. Some quests have multiple NPCs that can be talked to in order to complete them, so that would further complicate things.
davoker wrote: August 15th, 2020, 6:33 pm In addition, the objects of the mission remain in the inventory with this method, the good part, is that they can be kept in your chest of objects, but if this can be solved with the patch it would be a better option :roll:
Whether or not an item is a quest item is determined at the ItemTemplate level via the partyNoDrop field. So an item is marked as a quest item regardless of whether you have the corresponding quest or not.
davoker
Novice

Executor_ wrote: August 17th, 2020, 12:14 pm So just to be clear, did you just manually attack the monks? Because I assume if you went hostile to them via a dialogue option, the quest would have 'finished' properly.
I attacked the monks and they became hostile, I took the mission before attacking them, I forgot I was doing it and decided to kill them, BUT, I didn't specifically kill the mission monk, he was killed by the DBM, I caused the monks in that area to be hostile, but I went underground to do the DBM's mission of putting the decoder, so when I surfaced the DBM killed the remaining ones, including the NPC from the mud mission.
Executor_ wrote: August 17th, 2020, 12:14 pm The quest data doesn't contain any information about which NPC or faction handed out the quest, so I'd have to go through each and every quest and add that data so that it could be monitored. Some quests have multiple NPCs that can be talked to in order to complete them, so that would further complicate things.
This mission is only given by the NPC you are shown in the wiki, and cannot be given to anyone else, you start it and end it with him specifically.
Executor_ wrote: August 17th, 2020, 12:14 pmWhether or not an item is a quest item is determined at the ItemTemplate level via the partyNoDrop field. So an item is marked as a quest item regardless of whether you have the corresponding quest or not.
The monk gives you 3 empty bottles that you have to fill with mud, the 3 bottles "were full of mud" already, I just had to give the mission to the monk, but I forgot that I had that mission and I started to attack the monks, then they became hostile.

I think those 3 items should disappear from the inventory when the NPC dies, because the mission no longer exists, you can not deliver to anyone, or failing that, if the NPC dies, that the mission is given as "failed" or something like that, that disappears from the log of active missions and move to the "solved", the items can be stored in your chest but can not be thrown or sold.

But instead, the mission remains in the current mission log and the objects do not disappear, they can be kept, but not thrown away or sold.
Executor_
Explorer

There's definitely some code to resolve the quest if Staal dies or the DBM takes control, but I think I know why it might end up being bypassed.

As for the quest items getting left behind, I can remove them when this quest is failed but a generic solution would be more complicated and require savegame changes. Ideally, the player would be able to un-mark an item as quest-related (after a confirmation dialog) to allow it to be sold/dropped anywhere. That way they wouldn't be forced to carry around unwanted/unneeded items.
tearsintherain1985
Initiate

I'm having issues applying the patch. When I try to apply it with the patcher to assembly csharp it errors, saying 'xd3_invalid_input'
Executor_
Explorer

Are you definitely applying the patch to the Director's Cut version? Which operating system are you on?
davoker
Novice

Executor_ wrote: August 21st, 2020, 7:27 am There's definitely some code to resolve the quest if Staal dies or the DBM takes control, but I think I know why it might end up being bypassed.

As for the quest items getting left behind, I can remove them when this quest is failed but a generic solution would be more complicated and require savegame changes. Ideally, the player would be able to un-mark an item as quest-related (after a confirmation dialog) to allow it to be sold/dropped anywhere. That way they wouldn't be forced to carry around unwanted/unneeded items.
The confirmation option for the mission objects sounds interesting as a last option, but if you can solve the error with Staal I think it would be enough, I haven't seen this error in other situations/missions.

If the mission fails as in my case, it would be enough that the mission disappears from the mission log and the objects of that mission are automatically deleted (or in its defect, that they can be sold, even if it is with a value of 1), my problem was that, the mission failed but was not removed from the mission log and the objects were still in my inventory.

Edit: Would it be possible to put in the description of the consumables "the effect" that it gives when eating them? the only way to know what makes a consumable is to eat it/apply it or look at the wiki xD

For example -> Sriracha

As that all consumables, give a description but do not know what effect has until you eat it, it would be quite useful to see it in the description of the consumable hehe

Edit2: After almost 700 hours, finished game xD for me is a masterpiece that can be played in many ways, in fact I will play later another new game trying other options of dialogue in the missions hehe

I'd like to make a request, it's an option I'd like to have because it would expand the "role" options of ranger characters, "the clothes", it would be possible that "ALL" the clothes in the game would be available for character creation..., the clothes you find only as loot apart from the default ones in character creation too, all of them.

This way I could create some rangers "God's Militia style" as the faction we see in the game in LA, or with clothes that you only see there and make a more "libertine" group xD is for character role themes hehe

Would this be possible? would it take a lot of work?
uac4000
Initiate

Good evening! What are your plans to further develop the modification?
By the way, is it possible to add a function for backpacks (for example, a bonus load capacity)?

Return to “Wasteland 2: Community Content”