Localization.zip has been updated so please download it again too and extract into your "/WL2_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization/" directory.
- status effect indicators will now appear on the overhead health bars
- increased the size of the status effect icons on the HUD
- can be turned off in Gameplay options
- inventory icons for some items changed to utilize sprites that were previously unused
- Glancing Strike line of melee feats now show ambush overhead icon above character while active
- in Highpool, Jackhammer's appearance has been adjusted
- a few skin colors adjusted; Black and VeryBlack were light brown at best before
- character creation shows skin as darker than they will appear in-game
- looting radius increased by 30%
- if target of an ambush was moving, they would sometimes teleport to their destination after the attack finished
- Wasteland 3 supposedly also suffers from this bug
- fix was simple, in AIAction_Path.IsComplete method, change "if (this.navMeshAgent.pathPending)" to "if (!this.pathCalculated)"
- Unity's NavMeshAgent seems to have an issue where not all values are immediately updated and require waiting until the next frame
- remainingDistance property will report 0, even though destination is correctly set and actual distance to destination is definitely greater than 0
- added 'Random' value to the SkinColor enum and randomSkinDistribution field to MobTemplates
- Game.mson in the Table folder has a randomSkinDistributions field to set % occurence of each skin color, with the name corresponding to a valid value in MobTemplate
- ItemTemplate.mson in the Table folder now has an overrideAnimDuration field that can be used instead of animDuration in ItemTemplate_Usable
Thanks again to apoc_now for all his suggestions.