Help Mr. Manners find meat after he is dead

Discussing the story & setting of Wasteland 2. Beware spoilers. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

demaco
Initiate

Help Mr. Manners find meat after he is dead

Post by demaco » September 28th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Hello there!

I have this this quest in my log: Help Mr. Manners find alternate source of meat.
I killed him, after that I went to the dentist, talked the cowboy and got a sample of his meat. But ofcourse there is no Mr. Manners and I can't talk with Tori, or anybody about it.
My question: is the quest incompletable and the log entry only a leftover bug or am I missing something?

Gotcha
Scholar

Re: Help Mr. Manners find meat after he is dead

Post by Gotcha » September 28th, 2014, 2:09 pm

Buggettibug-bug. Plenty of quests that get stuck in your log I'm afraid.

Slyhunter
Initiate

Post by Slyhunter » August 21st, 2016, 10:48 pm

I didn't kill Mr Manners. When I took the meat to Tina or whatever her name was, she attacked me and I killed her. Killed all the Robinsons. Now I have nobody to turn the toaster element into to get the 2 bags of cat litter and I'm 1 bag short of updating my rad suit :(

Carlton_Slayer
Initiate

Post by Carlton_Slayer » August 22nd, 2016, 12:50 am

Slyhunter wrote:I didn't kill Mr Manners. When I took the meat to Tina or whatever her name was, she attacked me and I killed her. Killed all the Robinsons. Now I have nobody to turn the toaster element into to get the 2 bags of cat litter and I'm 1 bag short of updating my rad suit :(
I'm still working on my second play thru (and still in Arizona) but I seem to recall other sources of cat liter available- in actuality there should be more than 9 bags of it around to find- just make sure you hit some of the smaller locations...