Titan outcomes (yes, again)

Discussing the story & setting of Wasteland 2. Beware spoilers. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

otreblA_SNAKE_[ITA]
Initiate

Titan outcomes (yes, again)

Post by otreblA_SNAKE_[ITA] » March 31st, 2017, 10:07 am

Hello there!

First of all, I'm definitely loving WL2: Director's Cut, and I'm so happy I've bought the retail version with the box and the DVD (can't wait WL3 indeed!).

Anyway I'd like to talk with you about the Titan quest.

As far as I read everywhere the choices are:
-nuke
-militians (are they DBM or DSM? I'm italian, I don't know how they're called in english language)
-anarchy & raiders

Now what I'm trying to understand is if there are some other "gradations" for the quest outcome, I've tried many things!
I even tried killing dr. Kyle and Guano (the "crazy" imprisoned monk), but if I send the bomb to the monks the base will blow up anyway.
I hoped that by Killing both them I could send the bomb to the monks and then disarm it, but this seemed impossible.

About the the "militians", even if I like them, I don't trust them 100%: why should I leave an active nuke to anyone in this world? Sure, these guys may be valuable allies for the Rangers, but they may become something like the RSM...with a nuke! Too risky!

So since I didn't know what to do, instead of going to the Silo 7 and give the bomb to anyone, I came back to the fake missle, used the jammer and waited the militia to do its job. After they've cleaned up the complex, I went back to the Silo 7 and disarm the bomb, but I can't understand if this will lead to the "raiders"\"anarchy" situation anyway.

There are other ways to finish this quest (and above all, does the game actually recognize what I've done?)? I mean, I'd prefer leaving the area to the militians but, of course, without a nuke, but I don't know if this is possible in any way!

kilobug
Adventurer

Re: Titan outcomes (yes, again)

Post by kilobug » March 31st, 2017, 10:24 am

It is possible to give the area to the DBM and then disarm the nuke. The leader of DBM will not be happy, but that's one of the best ending everything considered IMHO.